All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi Everyone, I am experiencing a File Manager issue where it refuses to open or load. See attached Screenshot. The site is using Prestashop 8.1.4 with PHP 8.1. We have another site using the same PS and PHP on a different host that is not experiencing this issue. I originally had the site on PHP 8.2 however I downgraded it to PHP 8.1 as there were significant speed issues and noticed that 8.2 is not supported. I have noticed that if I turn off the Prestashop Marketplace Backoffice module that it rmeedies the issue - But surely this be having the effect that it is? Any insight or fix is welcome to keep Prestashop Marketplace Back office active will be appreciated.
  3. Dziękuję za pomoc w informacji o aktualizacji sklepu. Sprawdzałem tę opcję, ale niestety nie mam tam możliwości edycji numeru konta bankowego. Wklejam załącznik co mam w panelu:
  4. J'ai une facture de PrestaShop et vous me dites que c'est module tiers que nous ne connaissons pas. Je ne comprends pas
  5. Je l'ai acheté directement chez Prestashop via les module proposé par Market place.
  6. Totally valid and reasonable. The beauty of docker is that you could test your modules/themes with different versions. I do find though that I prefer to exactly match the production site on a staging site (including database version, php version/type and server), even though in theory all the core files should be identical, when working on a single particular site. There are often glitches when say using litespeed on a production server and apache2 on a development site or even just fastcgi vs fpm etc. etc. so it's rare to have a one size fits all scenario! It depends on how "custom" your modules and themes are. Did the store work fine before you imported the database (assuming that you've installed a vanilla copy of 8.1.4 to start and then uploaded the database)? Also which prestashop image are you using? It might be worth just changing the image e.g. from prestashop/prestashop:8.1.4-8.1-fpm to prestashop/prestashop:8.1.4-8.1-apache in your docker-compose file and then restarting (i.e. docker-compose up -d if you're running detached in a terminal). If you've eliminated .htaccess and ssl then it likely comes down to server configuration. Might be worth logging in to the prestashop image on your virtual machine and checking the vhost settings are correct. I run docker on ubuntu server as a separate machine and then connect to it from my workstation with the remote extension for VSCode (plus the extensions for github, docker etc.). Works really well although you need to be careful with file permissions, owners etc. EDIT: Actually it might be worth checking the app/config directory and doing a diff with production. Another reason for redirects can be the language/locale settings but kind of clutching at straws with that.
  7. Là vous parlez d'un module tiers que nous ne connaissons pas. Si vous l'avez acheté il faut ouvrir un ticket auprès de son développeur.
  8. Bonjour, J'ai acheté le module Prestashop Upgrade and Migrate tool pour passer de la version 1.7.11.8 à 8.2 Je ne sais pas comment configurer l'URL du magasin Source J'ai téléchargé le connecteur de la passerelle J'ouvre le fichier migrationproserver Et je ne sais pas ce qu'il faut faire. La documentation n'est pas explicite à ce sujet. Merci de votre aide Alain
  9. Bonjour, J'ai acheté le module Prestashop Upgrade and Migrate tool pour passer de la version 1.7.11.8 à 8.2 Je ne sais pas comment configurer l'URL du magasin Source J'ai téléchargé le connecteur de la passerelle J'ouvre le fichier migrationproserver Et je ne sais pas ce qu'il faut faire. La documentation n'est pas explicite à ce sujet. Merci de votre aide Alain
  10. Presta Shield offers your Prestashop protection from 500K known threats from different categories: spam, hackers, bots, ad servers, spyware, malware and crypto miners. Improve the performance and security of your store with this addon. DOWNLOADS: Prestashop Addons (coming soon) Endpulse Store
  11. Today
  12. Zedytuj z menu po prawej Preferencje - Kontakty sklepu
  13. Alysum is the single most retarded theme I have ever used and will never use it again! Main menu builder is retarded as hell, translation for some elements it non existent. Using Elementor everywhere is performance breaker and not a good practice at all. Warehouse theme is a bit outdaded, but does the job most of the time. It still has some moronic bugs but I've learned to go around them. Both themes are slow. If you want fast theme, go for one without Elementor.
  14. Bonjour, Je suis en train de configurer mon nouveau site avant de m'occuper du contenu. J'ai ainsi pu mettre l'affichage du catalogue produit en plein écran (et donc sans colonne de gauche) grâce au menu de modification de la disposition des pages sur le back office. En revanche, je souhaiterais modifier le mode d'affichage de grille par defaut. En effet, le site affiche par defaut 3 produits par ligne mais je souhaiterais qu'il en affiche plutôt 4 par defaut (ce choix est possible manuellement mais n'est pas par défaut). Je suis sur prestashop 8.1.5 Pourriez vous m'aider svp ? Voici le lien : https://www.valwild.com/index.php?id_category=9&controller=category Merci par avance.
  15. Dzień dobry, Dostaliśmy "w spadku" po opiekunie stronę sklepu internetowego i jeszcze nie wiem dokładnie jak co działa. Chciałbym prosić o pomoc: Potrzebuję edytować dane w zakładce "kontakt" jak na załączonych obrazkach, niestety nie mogę znaleźć modułu lub funkcji za to odpowiadającej. Próbowałem Preferencje -> CMS -> Kontakt, ale to nie to, nic się nie zmienia. Presta Shop wersja 1.6.1.5 Z góry dziękuję za pomoc, Adam
  16. Merci pour votre retour, je ne savais pas qu'il y avait plusieurs options. J'ai donc installé la version 8.1.5 avec votre lien et j'ai bien pu mettre l'affichage des produits en plein écran En revanche, je rencontre un autre souci mais j'ouvre un nouveau sujet pour l'occasion. Merci encore !!
  17. Hi, PS 8.1.5 There is an export of the translation for a theme in the backend. BUt how to import the theme translation to another installation on another server?
  18. There is pretty much nothing you can do about that. Be sure to use WEBP images everywhere. As for Creative Elements itself - it is slow and bloated, that is hot it works. Not using it will be the answer.
  19. Nie działa mi nie da się zainstalować w Prestaschop : w klasach/ ConfigurationTest.php (linia 252) return false; } closedir($dh); $dummy = rtrim($dir, '\\/') . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . uniqid(); if (@file_put_contents($dummy, 'test')) { @unlink($dummy); if (!$recursive) { return true; } } elseif (!is_writable($dir)) {
  20. Hello, I am in need of a module that can be configured to do the following: Lets say I have 200 users and 30 categories. I need to give any one of these users different discounts for every category. Example: User "John" mush have -10% for "category-1", -15% for "category-2", -3% for "category-3" and so on. User "Smith" mush have -9% for "category-1", -12% for "category-2", -4% for "category-3" and so on. The ideal thing will be for the discounts to be set in the users profile with category tree and a text box next to every category where I can set the discount. Is there any module like this? Most modules I tried can achieve this by creating filters for every category with discount, but that leaves me with 30 filters for every user I have.
  21. Thanks @Andrei H hosting solved that issue
  22. Yesterday
  23. Thank you @Paul C for your reply. What I want to achieve is to configure the environment in a way that the only files mounted in my docker-compose will be the actual files around which the theme/plugin development will be focused. I don't want to copy all my store files, because I want to be able to quickly recreate the production environment locally on multiple devices but without having to store all the Prestashop store files in my repository. The production environment on which the store is running is simply Prestashop installed on a virtual machine. The store has installed several plugins (including custom plugins created by us) and a custom theme, which are versioned in the repository. So I thought that for the purpose of further development of the store (on a local environment), the most optimal solution would be to set up Prestashope environment locally with Docker, migrate the database and mount all plugins and the theme in docker-compose. But then we faced the problem I described before. No, I haven't done that, but thank you very much for sharing your docker-compose configuration. I'll try to look into it later. I had SSL enabled on the production site and of course after the database migration, in addition to changing the site URLs in the database, I also changed the values of PS_SSL_ENABLED and PS_SSL_ENABLED_EVERYWHERE to 0 in PS_CONFIGURATION table. I also tried deleting .htaccess files and cache manually.
  24. Que tal colegas, espero se encuentren muy bien; Les cuento mi problemática, cuando subo un artículo por medio de Web Service me aparece en el Back-End, pero no me aparece en el Fron-End, solo aparece cuando entro al artículo y le pongo guardar, solo así puedo hacer que se vea. Cabe mencionar que lo he realizo con la Api de PrestaSharp y con la documentación del Web Service a través de Postman y no logro que el producto se pueda visualizar. ¿Alguien le ha pasado algo similar? les agradezco mucho por su tiempo y ayuda!
  25. Well, News here ... Just in case I switched back the Lax for Prestashop cookie as curiosity. And magically, after testing I saw that the checkout process was working fine ... (this is a postergeist case for sure). So we might not know what was the underlying problem, but still I will close this as "fixed", even if I do not like the fact that I do not know what was the problem. Thanks to all for your contribution and support. @Andrei H , @Nickz PS: I am trying to find the way to label in the title of the ticket the work "FIXED" or "SOLVED" , or a way to mark this as closed but I cannot find, please could someone help?
  26. Merci, j'ai pu corriger le problème des commandes. J'ai créé un nouveau status de commande via le back office puis fait un update de la table ps_order_history. Toutes les commandes avec un status inexistant ont par défaut un id de 0 dans cette table, je les ai tous remplacés par l'id du nouveau status.
  1. Load more activity