All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Estimado , muchas gracias por su mensaje y toda su ayuda. Estamos intentando por que por web sale error: El soporte del hosting nos dice que tenemos que instalar por CLI El cual tampoco su logro ayer : Asi que no nos ha ido muy bien con la instalacion. Sera que usted me pueda ayudar? Gracias y saludos desde Chile
  3. Today
  4. Hi Presta friends, As the name of topic suggests, I'm looking for a module that would show me a small row of subcategories in each category, like the About you and other big ecommerce sites. I just can't find anything like that and I can't accept that there isn't such a module yet. Many of larger online stores use this way to present subcategories. I sincerely hope that I have overlooked it and that it does exist. Thank you for your help ❤️ Best regards, Anita
  5. now i get this and i cannot login to the control panel at all Oops... looks like an unexpected error occurred. You have requested a non-existent service "PrestaShop\Module\PsAccounts\Service\PsAccountsService". Did you mean one of these: "PrestaShop\Module\PsEventbus\Service\CacheService", "PrestaShop\Module\PsEventbus\Service\CompressionService", "PrestaShop\Module\PsEventbus\Service\PresenterService", "PrestaShop\Module\PsEventbus\Service\ProxyService", "PrestaShop\Module\PsEventbus\Service\PsAccountsAdapterService", "PrestaShop\Module\PsEventbus\Service\SpecificPriceService"? [Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException 0] Enable debug mode
  6. Buondí!!...ci mancherebbe. Si deve fare particolare attenzione a questi moduli della versione Edition Basic perché vivono in simbiosi....per es Ps Event Bus e legato ad altri due moduli...ps_accounts idem e quando ne disinstalla uno gli altri vanno in tilt, la peggio é quando escono errori e si rimane tagliati fuori dalla piattaforma soprattutto poi se non si é esperti per fare un debug del problema e risolverlo. Quindi occhio a disinstallare questi moduli:-) saluti
  7. than you the problem is cloudflare now all is fine thank you
  8. delete cookies via ftp and try an incognito mode browser
  9. Grazie Fabry, no! non c'è stato modo d'entrare nel backoffice. Alla fine ho reinstallato tutto con la speranza di non fare altri errori😉. Grazie per aver cercato di aiutarmi.
  10. Hi.. Yes i have checked all php version like as 7.4,8.0 and 8.1 but all versions same problem come
  11. and after upgrading from 1.7.8 to latest version with 1-click upgrade module i get messages like The controller HOME is missing or invalid. The controller AdminPsxDesignParentTab is missing or invalid. The controller AdminPsMboTheme is missing or invalid.
  12. i checked the database and the table psty_category_group is not updated with records like category_id, 1
  13. after upgrading from 1.7.8 to latest version with 1-click upgrade module i get messages like The controller HOME is missing or invalid. The controller AdminPsxDesignParentTab is missing or invalid. The controller AdminPsMboTheme is missing or invalid.
  14. Bonjour Super et pour les images produits des pages catégories c' est dans quel fichier tpl merci d' avance
  15. i see this message : Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function proc_open() in /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php:291 Stack trace: #0 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php(54): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->establishProcessConnection() #1 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(143): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->initialize() #2 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/SendmailTransport.php(50): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->start() #3 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mailer.php(65): Swift_Transport_SendmailTransport->start() #4 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/classes/Mail.php(636): Swift_Mailer->send() #5 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/classes/form/CustomerPersister.php(261): MailCore::send() #6 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/classes/form/CustomerPersister.php(239): CustomerPersisterCore->sendConfirmationMail() #7 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/classes/form/CustomerPersister.php(69): CustomerPersisterCore->create() #8 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/classes/form/CustomerForm.php(262): CustomerPersisterCore->save() #9 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/controllers/front/RegistrationController.php(64): CustomerFormCore->submit() #10 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/classes/controller/Controller.php(319): RegistrationControllerCore->initContent() #11 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/classes/Dispatcher.php(510): ControllerCore->run() #12 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/index.php(28): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #13 {main} thrown in /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php on line 291
  16. Upgrading from 1.7 to 8 either from 1.6 was always a pain. Like lottery with 1-click upgrade. Themes, modules not always compatible with 8 and new PHP version could give such issues even with updating. I would try first with 1.7.8.6 > 1.7.8.11 - test it and then trying with 8.1.5. Either clean 8.1.5, install updated theme, modules and migrate database. Less issues in th future. PS: Better do any of updates on clone / copy not on live store.
  17. Enable debug mode and retry with registration.
  18. during user registration i have error 500 page on the front-end, but on the back-end user are registred normally, what can depend this problem ?
  19. Hello, i already clear all cache but problem is same thank you
  20. @biker1947 Hi, As can you see, no problem on PS 8.1.3 with Classic theme. Check your module config. Maybe wrong settings stored. test_1.mp4
  21. Okay, thank you for information. We are working on it, it's very likely that we can downgrade PrestaShop version requirement to 1.6 and PHP version to 5.6.
  22. Hello all, i have instaled prestashop 8.1.5 with wich i have a problem with wellcome message to user account. In top menu i have a wellcome message to user but i don't see the user name. I can see it in attachment. Question is from where i can edited to see username when the user is loged. Thanks in advance
  23. Yesterday
  24. The Solution is : This is the default SQL query for getting the Category overview: SELECT COUNT(cp.id_product) AS products_count, c.id_category, c.id_parent, c.active, cl.name, cl.description, cs.position FROM ps_category c LEFT JOIN ps_category_lang cl ON c.id_category = cl.id_category AND cl.id_lang = 1 AND cl.id_shop = c.id_shop_default LEFT JOIN ps_category_shop cs ON c.id_category = cs.id_category AND cs.id_shop = 1 LEFT JOIN ps_category_product cp ON c.id_category = cp.id_category WHERE (c.id_category != '800') AND (c.id_parent = 2) AND (c.id_category != '800') AND (c.id_category != '800') GROUP BY c.id_category ORDER BY position asc LIMIT 50 Changing "c.id_parent = 2" to "c.id_parent = 1" shows the categories. OR Go to phpmyadmin > ps_category > replace Home category's ID with "2" instead of "1"
  1. Load more activity