[tutorial] fixing "no carriers" issue in order process

vekia

I've noticed that many of forum members have got problems with "no carriers" message when they want to select carrier (shipping method) in order process. I decided to write simple tutorial about that.

So, the tutorial is available here: fixing "no carriers" issue in prestashop

if you've got any other problems with "no carriers" issue feel free to write here, I will help you to solve your problems

• Like 2

try to create new carrier in shipping section. It helps to resolve issue. And remember that you must use correct customer address!

for example, if you shop working only in Germany, the customer bust be from germany, not france - as default.

• Like 1

@Vekia your welcome. i have some other issues also which i cant resolve and started topic but didnt got any reply yet. currently i am using other ECommerce software since 4 years but someone suggested me prestashop so i am testing it.

i am still facing problem in payment method, products position. till now.

I'm reading forum and writing replies ;) I replied to you in other topic that you made a seconds ago.

Ok, let's back to other topic because we make little offtopic here ;)

This topic is about fixing "no carriers" issue in prestashop

and if someone still got problems, the answer is above: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/212972-tutorial-fixing-no-carriers-issue-in-order-process/page__view__findpost__p__1057825

yes, the address is right. It works in ps 1.5.2.0, but after the upgrade it doesn't work anymore. The cart shows only the total of selected products, shipping is 0. And during check out, it shows the message "no carrier....". I've noticed, looking into the db, that if i modify a carrier, it adds a new record instead of updating the existing one.

Edited by mathsolutions (see edit history)

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I finally solved this by making sure that the Warehouse contained the carrier:

1. Product must contain the carrier and be in the respective warehouse.

2. Carrier must have the countries enabled.

3. Countries must be enabled.

4. Warehouse must contain the carrier you need.

Happy selling!

• 2 years later...

Really struggling with no carrier available to customers, the odd one works and that is it, have done all the localisation settings, product sizes and weights, shipping preferences and tried adding carriers, would the uk county pack fix the issue?. do not want to buy it and have same issue

Edited by chaosicq (see edit history)