PrestaShop 1.5.2 - internet explorer problem (ell version IE)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

you sould define your problem with Internet Explorer more in detail. From my experience there is only one problem, that IE has some limit of loading external CSS files, so if your theme uses many CSS files (when developer needs to override default modules css files) you may have problems with layout in IE. To solve it, you can go to Advanced Parameters > Performance > CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache) and set "Smart cache for CSS"to "Use CCC for CSS".

Jiri

Hi!

I check in ie9 sloppy standart issue, namely, the main horizontal menu is split into multiple lines instead of one, and the lower part is also divided into several lines. And in general, the entire pattern moves down the left, but in opera and google chrome are OK. What can be done with IE?

Hi,

I'm Olga. I'd like give many thanks to webpost for posting about problems with Internet Explorer 9 after version 1.5.2.0 instalation.

As I saw there are many people suffer that's problems, as me as well.

You said:

"To solve it, you can go to Advanced Parameters > Performance > CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache) and set "Smart cache for CSS"to "Use CCC for CSS....

I've been looking for this changes in Interente Options, but there isn't anything to seems Advanced Parameters > Performance > CCC

Tell me please where can I find it?

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm Olga. I'd like give many thanks to webpost for posting about problems with Internet Explorer 9 after version 1.5.2.0 instalation.

As I saw there are many people suffer that's problems, as me as well.

You said:

"To solve it, you can go to Advanced Parameters > Performance > CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache) and set "Smart cache for CSS"to "Use CCC for CSS....

I've been looking for this changes in Interente Options, but there isn't anything to seems Advanced Parameters > Performance > CCC

Tell me please where can I find it?

Thank you very much!

Hey olga,

These options You have to look in Your Presta shop Admin Panel, not IE properties.sas.png

@icenil: I'm glad I could help.

For anyone else - if the solution above doesn't work for you, it may be another problem related to your template or extra module you are using. If you purchased the template / module, you should contact the developer to provide support. If you want us to help here, please always say what it your Prestashop version (e.g. latest 1.5.2 which I would recommend) and the link to your website so we can see it online. It's needed to debug it.

Jiri

@icenil: I'm glad I could help.

For anyone else - if the solution above doesn't work for you, it may be another problem related to your template or extra module you are using. If you purchased the template / module, you should contact the developer to provide support. If you want us to help here, please always say what it your Prestashop version (e.g. latest 1.5.2 which I would recommend) and the link to your website so we can see it online. It's needed to debug it.

Jiri

Hi

I'm working with 1.5.2 fresh install, my problem is i can't login in the frontend of my website through chrome, firefox

please i need help

http://www.q8sa3a.com

I'm also having trouble with IE. I've tried turning on CCC but it removes ALL the CSS from the site including the buttons and background textures.

The site is www.veggiebeds.com.au - Using 1.4.8 (will upgrade if it guarantees a fix)

I've contacted the template developer and they say just to turn on CCC.

I've had quotes to fix it from Elance for over $300! I'd be better off buying a new template for that. Does anyone have a fix or can recommend a template company that has IE compatible templates.

Thanks

Bruce

Hey, Looks You don't use any crazy modules, so, before You upgrade to 1.5.2 make sure Your template will be comptable with that ver., I doubt body. This engine is so queasy with templates, i would choose somthing from prestashop site. good luck

Hey, Looks You don't use any crazy modules, so, before You upgrade to 1.5.2 make sure Your template will be comptable with that ver., I doubt body. This engine is so queasy with templates, i would choose somthing from prestashop site. good luck

Thanks, I'm in contact with the template developer again. Boy, what a hassle! I should have chosen Magento perhaps...

I did buy this template from prestashop site and didn't think IE compatibility would be such an issue.

Bruce

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...