payu Module for India not working

Hi,

I have payu module installed on my site but it is not working with 1.4.7.3 , what happens is after showing payment option as payu it directly shows order accepted page ( whereas it should take me to the payu payment gateway page) it does'nt work. Also buyer receives a message that his order is confirmed via bankwire and payment status shows waiting for bankwire. Also buyer gets a email confirming my bank wire detaisl ( I also have bankwire module installed on my website (and cash on delivery module)

Any help will be appreciated. I have attached the payu module

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Kapil ,

I have been looking at payment solutions for my prestashop cart ,but all seem to be paid in version 1.6 ,only 4 of them are available.

But PAYU seems to be a very popular solution. So the zip file that you have given ,so can you let me know further details of going about to add this code to my existing prestashop installation.

Thanks In Advance

Hi ,

The error seems the checksum issue. Do  have a valid merchant id and password from ccavenue? The checksum is calculated on the basis of your domain u gave at the time of registration with ccavenue, merchant id, password etc. So if the domain or id or password doesnot matches u will get the above error.

regards

Anish

Hi Anish,

Thanks for your reply. This is the first time I am trying to integrate a payment gateway,so forgive me for silly questions.

So I downloaded the zip file in one of the free modules forums of prestashop and put it in my modules folder and then installed the module .The Merchant id and working key were already populated and sandbox mode set to yes. So I was thinking that this was a dummy sandbox account.

My problem is my site is not live ,I am configuring prestashop on my localhost wamp setup.I was thinking if I could test ccavenue or payu india modules on my local using some sandbox account and then when the site needs to be hosted ,I register on any of these whichever works.

I tried to register for a ccavenue account( could not find any sandbox registrations) ,it asks me site url.

Please guide.

Thanks

For registering with ccavenue u need a valid site . So u can only integrate ur ccavenue once u finish your site and open an account with ccavenue. There  is a one time fee for registering and they will validate ur site for security issues. Once all are done u will get a valid account along with merchant id and password. Once registration is complete u cannot change the domain name because checksum is based on domain parameter too. If u want to change the domain , u need to submit a request to them. if you want a demo account for testing, it is better to have a chat with the support people in ccaveue. Hope they will have a demo / testing account

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi kapil sir

For india payu module in prestashop 1.6 gives error in when i click on I conferm order url make /module/payu/validation and error is 500 internal server error.please help me.I download the module provided by you in previous reply.

• 2 months later...

Payu India Module for India. Upgraded for the version 1.6

This module is not working I tried installing it and using the merchant id and salt but it gives an error when it validates the account

hi kapil sir

For india payu module in prestashop 1.6 gives error in when i click on I conferm order url make /module/payu/validation and error is 500 internal server error.please help me.I download the module provided by you in previous reply.

Same here!!  Any solutions??

This module is not working I tried installing it and using the merchant id and salt but it gives an error when it validates the account

Same here!!  Any solutions??

Please ask for module from payu. they provided us and its working live and fine on Prestashop 1.6.

kindly see www.dcfashions.com

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am using prestashop latest version

I am unable to install the payment gateway kit for prestashop

the payment gateway kit provided on page https://www.payumoney.com/websiteintegration.html?f=#lrnMore1

for prestashop….

I downloaded this , and then uploaded the zip file

the uploading was perfect but it did not install

the error message was - YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO CONFIGURE THIS MODULE

I have been using this module since 4 months and never faced this issue

Since two weeks I have been facing this issue.

All the other modules are working fine and can be installed and reinstalled properly. Only this module is facing a problem.

please resolve this asap.

• 3 months later...

Hi Kapil Gautam,

I have installed your PayU module on my live shop but the success page breaks my theme completely. what happens is after showing payment option as payu it directly shows order accepted if not paid and payment status shows waiting for Payment. Also buyer gets a email confirming.

Somnath

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Although PayU and PayU Money are from the same company,   both have different integration modules. I tried the PayU gateway from GitHub. It has PayU Money also, but did not work.

PayU Money tech supprt, mailed the module and then it worked.