All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hello, The dynamic properties were deprecated in PHP 8.2. You can read more about it here: https://php.watch/versions/8.2/dynamic-properties-deprecated I know that in the thread you mentioned that you downgraded the version, but maybe you missed something and the site still runs on 8.3 Can you downgrade the PHP version to 8.1 then go to Admin -> Advanced Parameters -> Information and make sure that in the Server Information section you do have the PHP version set to 8.1?
  3. non ça ne change rien. Après je vois que la version du module est 2.1. Datée ? ou ça ne change rien ?
  4. Today
  5. Hi is it possible to have my faceted search price showing the display price without the cents. Right now I've search price like that I would like to have it more like 48€ - 148€ I've the option enable as set price as VAT and Include rounding in price filter Thank you so much
  6. Bonjour mon site en développement a le module navigation à facette qui affiche la tranche de prix avec des centimes 13,54 - 20,99€ est il possible d'avoir une incrémentation par tranche de 1€ j'ai pourtant la case Inclure les arrondis dans le filtre par prix de sélectionner dans les options. Merci pour votre aide
  7. After careful investigation, I found that the sorting order depends on: admin/index.php/sell/catalog/products/combinations/form/1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 Where did 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 come from? I have been troubleshooting for a long time and still can't figure it out. PrestaShop is getting more and more complicated.
  8. Hi. You need to add your own CSS style to custom.css in your template folder. ./themes/01bold/assets/css/custom.css Find the section: @media (max-width: 767px){ and add: #customer-form label, #login-form label { text-align: left !important; } If I see your custom.css correctly, it will look like this: /* keep your custom CSS modificatins here, make sure to backup this file before upgrading the theme */ @media (max-width: 767px){ .products .product-miniature .product-content { width: 100% !important; right: 0% !important; top: auto; bottom: 0; position: relative !important; } #customer-form label, #login-form label { text-align: left !important; } .products .product-miniature { float: left; width: 48% !important; margin-left: 0 !important;z } .products .product-miniature:nth-child(even) { float: left; margin-bottom: 10%; } .products .product-miniature .product-content .product-title a { font-size: 12px !important; } body.list-classic .products .product-miniature:nth-child(even) { margin-left: 4% !important; } }
  9. Hi guys, I need help as this is urgent and have not been able to fix it yet. Apart from that I am getting more errors for Carrier Wizard module. Can you help at least with one to fix?
  10. can you help with this? [8192] Creation of dynamic property HelperList::$default_form_language is deprecated I am not able to add any carrier as there is not save button appearing
  11. During the checkout steps, the fields in the address section are aligned on the right. I want to move it to the left, which codes do I need to change? Thank you. website address: http://seocontentwriting.org
  12. Ersetze beim Gewicht >= 5,00100 kg die 1 durch eine Null, denn so hast du eine Lücke und das kann das System durcheinanderbringen. Ist das Land Deutschland auch der Zone Deutschland zugeordnet (bei meinem 1.6 war das in der Zone EU und man mußte die Zone Deutschland erst erstellen und das Land dann da reinpacken). Warum sind bei "Verfügbare Versanddienste" nicht "alle" ausgewählt (um einen Fehler dort auszuschließen)? Übersteigt vielleicht der Preis die von dir für die Versandkostenfreiheit eingestellten 100 €?
  13. Yesterday
  14. You're right, I mean combinations. Is there any solution to change the order of combinations in the back office? I tried editing /classes/Product.php but it doesn't change anything. I want to change this in backoffice. One of my customers exports products to eBay and he said that he needs to have "color" on the first position, because without this he can't export products to eBay.
  15. Did you do something? Any module update, php version, theme change?
  16. Evtl.Gewicht der Bestellung > 20kg oder Land <> Deutschland oder Maße unpassend?
  17. Hi all, I have a problem that started more or less recently with my shop www.staring.es Customers using Firefox based browsers on all OS platforms (Firefox stable, nightly, Tor browser, OSX, Windows, Linux) cannot buy. If they add a product to the cart, and start the checkout process, at some point, the cart will turn empty. It does not happens with other browsers like Chrome, Edge or Safari. Video is attached in order to better see what is going on. Another very very strange thing: few days ago I duplicated the website to dev.staring.es ... and there the problem doesn't occur at all ... 🥲 Any help, clue is welcome (I tried to find on internet similar issues but had no luck). PS version 1.7.8.11 PHP 7.4.33 on uptodate server cart is emptied.mov
  18. Muy buenas a todos, tengo una web de ropa y me gustaría saber si hay posibilidad de realizar lo siguiente. Me interesaría que cada vez que repongo un producto me aparezca un carrusel tipo "novedades" donde se vaya añadiendo los productos que se van reponiendo. Por ejemplo, si me he quedado sin camisetas blancas de un producto, si mañana vuelvo a traerlas me aparezca en la página principal que hemos repuesto ese producto ya que así podemos atraer ventas al ver el cliente que hemos vuelto a añadir ese producto. Gracias
  19. Hello. I'm using Prestashop 1.7.8.6 Is there a way to prevent or notify users that they didn't select any pickup location from the address list of specific carrier when buying a product at checkout?
  20. Muchas gracias @ExpertoPrestaShop por tu respuesta, es una buena opción esa, se puede hacer desde el backend o solo desde CSS? En el caso de ser la ultima opción, se puede hacer pero que no lo muestre a los INVITADOS, pero si se le active a los clientes registrados, no? Si ese módulo la compre hace unos años y está muy bueno, me funciona muy bien, pero ahora me bajó mucho los carritos abandonados al no identificarse el potencial cliente. Gracias por tu tiempo.
  21. Hello, How are the customers accessing this page? Do you have a tracking button for each order displayed in the customer's account and when they click that, they are redirected to this page? In order to display the order number alongside the tracking number, you will need to fetch this data from somewhere.
  22. Bonjour, Comme indiqué dans le titre, je viens de découvrir que si un client essaye de se connecter à son compte avec n'importe quelle combinaison de caractères, ça fonctionne et il arrive sur son espace client..... Inquiète, je suis beaucoup ! Quelqu'un saurait-il où chercher, ce qui peut se passer ? Merci pour vos réponses
  1. Load more activity