PrestaShop expands its presence at the Internet World
Munich, March 1st & 2nd
Hall B6, Stand #A003 to A006
Paris, 9th February 2016 - PrestaShop, the industry leader in open source solutions for ecommerce, with 250,000 online stores around the world, is pleased to announce its participation at Internet World in Munich. This year PrestaShop will have its own booth, which is twice the size of its dmexco booth. With a greater exhibition area in Hall B6, Stand A0003, PrestaShop acknowledges Internet World’s leading role in ecommerce.
The aim of PrestaShop is to assist online retailers with a complete service package. To this end, the company will co-exhibit with several leading web agencies and industry partners in order to provide an extensive range of solutions, from agency services to a POS system for merchants.
PrestaShop will also use Internet World to introduce its latest software version and to promote two international programs in Germany: the 1M Integration Fund dedicated to developing innovative local modules and extensions to further support developers and agencies, and the Ambassador program which exists to reinforce cooperation with the PrestaShop community.
PrestaShop is pleased to share the stand with the following web agencies and industry partners:
- Bitbakers: Developer of flour.io, a special POS solution to further connect the online and offline trade.
- BuI-Hinsche: This agency partner offers a special solution to migrate xt-commerce shops to PrestaShop.
- patworx multimedia: This agency partner emphasises module development and also creates webshops.
- Newsletter2Go: An efficient email marketing software that improves conversion rates for marketers.
- Smart Payment Solutions: The first complete, safe and easy-to-use system for mobile payments.
- PackshotCreator: 29 innovative solutions for product visuals, 360°, dynamic 3D animations and much more.
- ExitB: Comes with BLISSTRIBUTE, a modern mail order software that gives merchants full control over every process.
The following members of the PrestaShop team will be on hand to advise e-merchants, business owners, developers and potential partners:
- Hagen Meischner, Country Manager DACH
- Anja Markwart, Agency Partner Manager
- Emmanuel Marichal, Addons Developer
- Guillaume Bruère, Product Manager
- Diana Gangichiodo, PR Manager
- Romain Balluais, Business Developer
- Simon Desbrosses, Partner Manager
To schedule press interviews with Hagen Meischner, please contact Diana Gangichiodo.
PrestaShop was founded in 2007 with a mission to provide world-class ecommerce software through open source innovation. Today more than 250,000 ecommerce stores run on PrestaShop technology. The company provides software that enables users to have an online store at the lowest cost possible. The PrestaShop community includes 950,000 merchants, developers and web agencies from around the world.
PrestaShop is supported by a wide network of local businnes partners in Germany, Austria and Swiss. There are currently 11,000 onlineshops in these countries alone that are using PrestaShop as their shopsystem. PrestaShop has offices in Europe as well as in the USA and our Investors are Serena Capital, XAnge Private Equity and Seventure. To aquire more information, please visit www.prestashop.com