PrestaShop has just launched its new Buy Button Premium module on PrestaShop Addons Marketplace
- increasing traffic and conversion rate has never been this easy!
Paris, November 12, 2018 - PrestaShop is the leading e-commerce software in Europe, which can be downloaded for free to sell your products online. Today there are more than 270,000 shops and the CMS offers more than 600 different features.
PrestaShop's mission is clear: allow everyone all over the world to create their online store and develop their sales successfully. The software is now available in more than 65 languages, and allows anyone to open and grow their e-commerce quickly and easily.
On June 14, 2018, during PrestaShop Day in Paris, Alexandre Eruimy, CEO at PrestaShop, announced the launch of a yet not existing tool, that would:
- increase traffic to an e-store by redirecting visitors from external sites or email campaigns,
- increase conversion rate by reducing the time and number of steps in the purchase funnel,
- and make it easy for e-merchants to track the ROI from their call-to-action campaigns.
Thanks to this module, PrestaShop users will be able to sell their products from various non-commercial sites such as blog posts using a call-to-action or buy button, included with its html code, which will link directly to a shopping cart or an e-store.
With just one click, the website’s visitors would access their shopping cart directly from where your product is mentioned on a blog or on another external site, saving time and clicks.
As a result of great and easy possibilities of customization of the buy button in your PrestaShop Back Office, e-merchants will be able to boost their traffic and their conversion rates while sticking to their branding! And this without any needs of coding!
Merchants will take advantage of:
- Choosing between two button styles: card or button. Get the right action format that matches your graphic design!
- Choosing between three possible redirections: product page, shopping cart with the added product.
- Customizing the position and formatting of your button: change the font, size, the color of your text and choose the image associated with your product selection.
- Getting more freedom in the positioning of the button or card by copy/pasting the generated HTML code into the code on your page.
- Managing the unlimited buttons you’ll create as you wish and edit them, duplicate them, activate and delete them in the Overview tab in your Back Office.
- Accessing the statistics for each button (number of generated clicks, views and number of purchases) through the Overview tab.
- Getting a real-time preview of your configurations and changes.
- As the module can generate html code and a sharable link it works with all browsers and media.
- Even more features are to come: a temporary cart on an external page which makes it possible to add multiple products before redirecting to the e-store, statistics on generated revenue from the card or button...