PrestaShop Day will take place in Poland for the first time! Get inspiration to accelerate your online business on October 11, 2018, in Bracka25, Warsaw
Paris, October, 2018 - PrestaShop, one of the top 5 world leaders in e-commerce platforms, is now more than ever focused on listening to e-merchants and the PrestaShop community worldwide helping them to succeed their e-commerce projects. The PrestaShop Day is the ideal moment for merchants, community members, and entrepreneurs to meet with the PrestaShop ecosystem to get inspiration and tools to accelerate their online business. Registrations are open for visitors.
On October 11, the PrestaShop team will bring together hundreds of e-commerce professionals: (future) e-merchants of all sizes, web agencies, industry players (payment, logistics, marketing, etc.) in order to give guidelines on how to make your online store grow, but also to present PrestaShop’s latest news to the Polish public.
Will be present at the PrestaShop Day in Warsaw:
The PrestaShop team:
- Alexandre Eruimy, CEO
- Julien Konczaty, Head Of Communication & Content
- Kasia Smycz, Senior Partner Manager
- Romain Balluais, Lead Business Developer
- Coline Ginestet, Product Manager
- Assmahane Baghri, Global Events Manager
- NS8: Protect shops from order fraud, advertising fraud, and poor performance
- OVH: supports your evolution thanks to the best of web infrastructures. Hosting, domain name, dedicated server, CDN, Cloud, Big Data, ...
- UPS: multinational package delivery and supply chain management company
- Przelewy24: payment services, payments, transactions, transfers, credit cards…
Our partners will also be present : Waynet, TrustedShops, Wirecard….
Highlights of the day:
- 9.30AM - 10AM : breakfast and registration
- 10AM : PrestaShop keynote from Alexandre Eruimy, CEO of PrestaShop, and Coline Ginestet, Product Manager at PrestaShop, on the future of PrestaShop.
- 11AM - 5PM: 6 conferences by Przelewy24, NS8, UPS, OVH and more
- 5PM : closing cocktail
Name PrestaShop Day Warsaw
Date October 11
When? 09.30 AM
Where? Bracka 25, 25 Bracka, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Key Words e-commerce, e-business, e-marketing, Entrepreneuriat, open-source
To arrange interviews before the event or D-Day, please contact the Press Contacts below.
PrestaShop, the leading European platform delivers an open source eCommerce software that offers an efficient, powerful, flexible and innovative platform. Today more than 270,000 e-stores in 195 countries operate under PrestaShop. PrestaShop’s mission is clear: give anyone, in any country around the world, the ability to open up and run a successful online store. PrestaShop is on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in Europe. The company also received the 2016 CMS Critic Award for Best eCommerce Software.
For more information, visit https://www.prestashop.com/pl.
+33 6 22 45 28 49
International Project Manager
+33 1 76 23 25 16