SOFORT Banking: The attractive payment method for you Your customers simply pay in your online shop just as they are used to: By entering their familiar online banking login details and confirmation codes ensuring a maximum level of security. You will receive a real-time transaction confirmation immediately after the transfer has been listed. And all this at unbeatable low fees!
SOFORT Banking is a direct payment systems and works like an automated advanced payment (by bank transfer) within seconds.
When shopping online, your customer selects SOFORT Banking as a payment method. Then, your customer selects his/her country and enters the bank sort code on a securely encrypted payment wizard. Afterwards, the customer enters his/her online banking login details and confirms the credit transfer by entering a confirmation code.
Your benefit: You will receive a real-time transaction confirmation that a transfer has been listed.
- Cost savings through low fees
- Low storage costs thanks to short processing times
- Convenient for your customers as they can use their online banking details
- No eWallet and thus no addition registration required
- Automated and transparent processes
- Your customer remains your customer – and remains on your website
- More than 100 plugins for standardised shop systems as well as an efficient API for easy integration of individual shop systems
- Direct and binding payment
- Immediate real-time transaction confirmation after the transfer has been listed
- Faster than advanced payment (by bank transfer)
- Fast cash flow, high liquidity
- Double protection qualified by online banking login details and confirmation codes
- High security thanks to a multi-level online banking authentication procedure and the unique use of the confirmation codes
The facts speak for themselves
- High coverage of banks in ten European countries
- More than 45% of the eCommerce shops already provide SOFORT Banking1
- International reach – available in ten European countries
- SOFORT XXL allows payments outside the euro area
- The leading direct payment system in Germany and Austria2
- Until today, more than 12 million people have already used SOFORT Banking at least once
- Currently, more than two million transactions on average per month
- Already available in more than 25,000 shops
- SOFORT Banking is in second place among the pure Internet payment methods in Germany3
- Payment system certified by TÜV Saarland4 with a certified data protection
- SOFORT AG received the "Eurolabel" – the Austrian eCommerce quality seal
- Member of "Consorzio Netcomm" – the Italian association for eCommerce companies
- Received the "Rzetelna Firma" – the Polish quality seal
- Member of "be commerce" – the Belgian association for eCommerce companies
- Verified by "Trusteer" – a service provider against cyber-crime and data abuse of the United Kingdom
- Source: EHI 2012, "E-Commerce Markt Deutschland"
- Source: EHI Retail Institute & Statista 2012, “E-Commerce-Markt Deutschland” and "E-Commerce Markt Österreich/Schweiz"
- Source: ibi Research 2013, "Erfolgsfaktor Payment, 2. Auflage"
- TÜV Saarland is a German, state-approved monitoring body for the inspection and maintenance of security standards