Find the best PrestaShop website hosting
Whether you are starting an online business or are already a seasoned online store owner, below you can find the list of all
PrestaShop website hosting partners and select the one that best fits your needs.
Starter hosting plan
- LiteSpeed webserver
- 1-Click PrestaShop Installer
- Daily store backups
- 24/7 technical support
- €50 PrestaShop Market Place credit
- Google Ads Credit
- Free Lifetime SSL
- Free Domain
- 10 globally distributed data centers
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Plans from €1.99/month
- Easy installation with Click&Build
- Optimized environment
- Daily store backup
- Technical support available 24/7
Plans from €1/month
Advanced hosting plan
- Ability to face high volume requests
- Flexibility & deployment speed
- Performance and improved velocity
- Architecture optimization
- Secure site migration
Plans from €450/month
Frequently asked questions
What is web hosting and why do I need it for my ecommerce website?
If you want your online store to be live and available 24/7, it must be hosted on a computer (web server) that's permanently connected to the internet. That is exactly what web hosting does. It provides a place for you to store all the important files and data of your ecommerce site while making them accessible to people who visit your store through their browsers.
In short, web hosting is like a storage space for your online store on a web server.
What are the different PrestaShop website hosting?
- Shared Web Hosting
Shared web hosting means that your website will be sharing the same server with other websites. It is an easy and affordable solution for new sites with low traffic. However, it is not suitable for large websites with high-volume traffic that require an excellent website performance.
- Dedicated Hosting
By choosing a dedicated hosting, your online store will be hosted on an entire server. Dedicated hosting is suitable for high-traffic sites and is usually more expensive than shared hosting.
- VPS Hosting
Virtual private server (VPS) hosting is a mix of shared and dedicated hosting. A virtual server appears to each client as a dedicated server even though it is actually being shared by multiple websites. VPS hosting gives you full access to configure the server - like in dedicated hosting - but for a lower cost.
- Cloud Hosting
Unlike traditional hosting - which offers single server hosting solutions - cloud hosting enables you to host your site on a network of interconnected virtual and physical cloud servers. Cloud hosting offers an affordable, scalable, and reliable web infrastructure suitable for both small and large online stores.
- Reseller Hosting
In reseller web hosting a reseller provides you with his allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host your website on behalf of third parties. In other words, the reseller purchases the host's services wholesale and then sells them to you. Reseller hosting is particularly helpful for anyone with multiple domains.
How to choose the best PrestaShop website hosting service for my online store?
Here are the main elements to consider before choosing your web hosting:
- Your online business needs
How much traffic are you expecting for your online store? How big will the website be?
The security of the web host is mainly about data protection. The web host guarantees a number of services (backup and restoration of data on the server, protection against computer attacks, SSL certificate, regular server updates, etc.).
The quality-price ratio depends on your website's needs and your preferred web hosting option (cloud, shared, dedicated, VPS, etc.).
- Technical support
Reliable technical support is essential, especially if you have few technical skills or if you're getting started with an ecommerce business.
- Technical performance and features
Bandwidth, database and storage capacity, RAM and cache management, CPU load... take time to carefully analyse what each hosting provider has to offer.
What is the difference between the automatic and manual installation of PrestaShop?
There are two methods to install PrestaShop:
- The automatic installation method (or "one-click installation"): it is easy and quick to do and no technical skills are required.
Estimated time: 10 minutes
- The manual installation method: the process is longer and some technical skills are required.
time: 30 minutes
If you want to install your store as easily and quickly as possible, then the automatic installation is made for you. However, if you want to install your store yourself, you can opt for the manual installation of PrestaShop.
Below you will find video tutorials with all the steps for each installation method.
Why choose PrestaShop for my online store over other platforms?
Before choosing your hosting provider, you need to find the CMS with which you will create your online store.
Here are the main reasons why you would like to choose PrestaShop CMS over other platforms:
- User-friendly interface and simple module management, making PrestaShop suitable for both beginners and professionals.
- 5,000+ modules & themes ready to be used, customized, and adapted to your needs.
- PrestaShop is suitable for small and medium-sized as well as for large online stores, and runs stably even on weaker servers.
- SEO-friendly platform to boost your store's visibility.
- Responsive themes to help you reach more customers.
- Technological partners, developers, agencies... more than 250 PrestaShop partners are ready to help you build your online store.
- Large international community by your side.
- Multi-store management to accelerate your growth.
- 75+ languages available to facilitate cross-border selling.
- A constantly evolving open source software for your online business.
Useful resources to help you get started
PrestaShop in figures
PrestaShop offers a fully customizable ecommerce platform to create your online store.