Love what you do, everyday
At PrestaShop, we believe having fun on the job is essential to creativity and innovation. We run on ideas and encourage our team members to share theirs. We hire motivated, passionate and curious individuals who can keep up with our fast-paced work environment.
Start a rewarding career
We encourage growth within the company, reward initiative and always motivate our team to dream big. We are always looking for new talent to fuel our success.
Explore the current available positions and apply today. Check back regularly for new opportunities.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Email Marketing Manager to join the marketing team at PrestaShop. In this role, you will have ownership of a global email program that’s growing in size and importance every day. You will help to define the customer lifecycle, campaign strategy and email tactics. You will leverage data to build personalized and targeted campaigns. You will manage the end-to-end email production process including setup, QA, tracking, testing, delivery, analysis and reporting. This role requires leadership within the marketing team, and throughout the entire organization. You will work closely with peers in data, product, sales and customer success teams. This is a highly visible position with significant growth opportunity. The ideal candidate will be a structured thinker with experience developing and executing email marketing campaigns. Candidates should also have solid CMS and HTML experience, project management skills and strong attention to detail.
Primary job responsibilities
• Manage and implement a global email marketing calendar, with all campaigns for PrestaShop,
• Manage the end-to-end email production process, from setup to results,
• Build and maintain email lists for mass communications, and targeted communications,
• Develop email strategies and tactics for recurring, engagement, and acquisition programs,
• Develop A/B tests to optimize opens, clicks, and conversions,
• Work with designers and writers to develop email marketing that’s aligned with our brand,
• Work closely with the Data Team to plan and implement acquisition tactics,
• Deliver weekly and monthly reporting on email campaign performance,
• Monitor competitive email activity to improve the effectiveness of our email campaigns,
• Stay current with digital marketing technology and best practices,
• Contribute new and innovative ideas that support growth in the user base,
• Monitor and manage email deliverability / unsubscriptions, ensure legal compliance,
• Develop excellence for the email channel using industry best practices.
• 3-5 years of experience designing and executing digital marketing campaigns including email, on-device/mobile, and/or display,
• Proven experience working with email and marketing automation platforms,
• Proficiency with Content Management Systems and ability to edit basic HTML and XML,
• Must be comfortable with Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis. This includes familiarity with VLookups, Pivot tables, etc…
• Experience with A/B testing on email design, content, offers and delivery,
• Strong attention to detail, customer-service orientation and creativity in problem-solving,
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proven experience in coordinating teams and communicating to senior management,
• BA/BS required.
Permanent Contract Based in Paris