Love what you do, everyday
At PrestaShop, we believe having fun on the job is essential to creativity and innovation. We run on ideas and encourage our team members to share theirs. We hire motivated, passionate and curious individuals who can keep up with our fast-paced work environment.
Start a rewarding career
We encourage growth within the company, reward initiative and always motivate our team to dream big. We are always looking for new talent to fuel our success.
Explore the current available positions and apply today. Check back regularly for new opportunities.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Email Marketing Manager to join the marketing team at PrestaShop. In this role, you will have ownership of a global email program that’s growing in size and importance every day. You will help to define the customer lifecycle, campaign strategy and email tactics. You will leverage data to build personalized and targeted campaigns. You will manage the end-to-end email production process including setup, QA, tracking, testing, delivery, analysis and reporting. This role requires leadership within the marketing team, and throughout the entire organization. You will work closely with peers in data, product, sales and customer success teams. This is a highly visible position with significant growth opportunity. The ideal candidate will be a structured thinker with experience developing and executing email marketing campaigns. Candidates should also have solid CMS and HTML experience, project management skills and strong attention to detail.
Primary job responsibilities
• Manage and implement a global email marketing calendar, with all campaigns for PrestaShop,
• Manage the end-to-end email production process, from setup to results,
• Build and maintain email lists for mass communications, and targeted communications,
• Develop email strategies and tactics for recurring, engagement, and acquisition programs,
• Develop A/B tests to optimize opens, clicks, and conversions,
• Work with designers and writers to develop email marketing that’s aligned with our brand,
• Work closely with the Data Team to plan and implement acquisition tactics,
• Deliver weekly and monthly reporting on email campaign performance,
• Monitor competitive email activity to improve the effectiveness of our email campaigns,
• Stay current with digital marketing technology and best practices,
• Contribute new and innovative ideas that support growth in the user base,
• Monitor and manage email deliverability / unsubscriptions, ensure legal compliance,
• Develop excellence for the email channel using industry best practices.
• 3-5 years of experience designing and executing digital marketing campaigns including email, on-device/mobile, and/or display,
• Proven experience working with email and marketing automation platforms,
• Proficiency with Content Management Systems and ability to edit basic HTML and XML,
• Must be comfortable with Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis. This includes familiarity with VLookups, Pivot tables, etc…
• Experience with A/B testing on email design, content, offers and delivery,
• Strong attention to detail, customer-service orientation and creativity in problem-solving,
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proven experience in coordinating teams and communicating to senior management,
• BA/BS required.
Permanent Contract Based in Paris
At PrestaShop, our community is at the center of everything we do. More than 800,000 people from all over the world have partnered with PrestaShop to create an online business. This is a unique community of entrepreneurs, merchants, web developers and web agencies. Together we’re collaborating, developing, building and selling – always as a community.
Community Manager. In this role, you will provide our online communities with the highest quality PrestaShop customer experience. You will be responsible for daily communication, moderation and engaging campaigns that drive engagement and enthusiasm. You will create a real voice on behalf of PrestaShop by quickly responding to the community, in a genuine manner, so we build real connections. You will be a champion for PrestaShop in the community, and a powerful advocate for the community within PrestaShop. You will respond to issues or complaints, monitor chatter and keep the community well-informed. You will create compelling content and campaigns that are designed to generate community conversations. You will identify interesting and creative topics for community engagement. You will also write articles and blog posts that inspire the community. In this role you will also support our global Ambassador Program. You will analyze and report on program KPIs. You should also make recommendations for improvements in the community program. This is a unique opportunity to lead a very visible and strategic program at PrestaShop.
- A problem solver. You're willing to find resolutions to customer issues early, late and often,
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily... thousands of user comments each month? No problem!
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things,
- Word savvy. You have great writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly,
- Graceful. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in online communications. You'll humbly be the voice of PrestaShop,
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world,
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about solving issues,
- Experienced. Experience with social media management tools, forum software, newsletter programs, customer support applications, Google Docs, and Excel,
- Result-driven. Ability and willingness to test new initiatives for the community.
- Grow all community activity through education, outreach, development, and support efforts,
- Develop quarterly KPIs and report on performance,
- Oversee all technical and system administration aspects of the community, including working with the community platform vendor to address any issues related to the features and functionality of the community. Maintain forum hygiene, starting conversations, merging and closing threads, etc,
- Act as a lead for PrestaShop’s Ambassador Program,
- Identify, grow and foster relationships with community and industry influencers,
- Tame upset users and turn them into passionate evangelists. Respond to comments & support issues promptly,
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry: identify issues, trends and features to help PrestaShop stay on the leading edge. Monitor conversations and identify appropriate areas for ongoing engagement,
- Develop and maintain community training, including acceptable usage guidelines and policies,
- Establish and drive campaign/content strategies for community engagement,
- Work closely with our product and support teams to escalate or solve product issues and feedback,
- Partner with our blog team to contribute and promote useful blog posts,
- Analyze and report on community management practices from other leading companies. Make recommendations for improvements.
Permanent Contract Based in Paris