Love what you do, everyday
At PrestaShop, we believe having fun on the job is essential to creativity and innovation. We run on ideas and encourage our team members to share theirs. We hire motivated, passionate and curious individuals who can keep up with our fast-paced work environment.
Start a rewarding career
We encourage growth within the company, reward initiative and always motivate our team to dream big. We are always looking for new talent to fuel our success.
Explore the current available positions and apply today. Check back regularly for new opportunities.
PrestaShop provides world-class eCommerce software through open source innovation. Today more than 265,000 ecommerce stores run on PrestaShop technology. The company provides software that enables users to have an online store at the lowest cost possible. We are looking for a Business Development Manager for our US- Miami office.
The Role of the Business Development Manager
A Business Development Manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds strategic technology and marketing relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new leads by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential partners. Business Development Managers work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors. While the exact responsibilities will vary from company to company, the main duties of the Business Development Manager can be summarized as follows:
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new partners and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
* Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential partners, and the decision makers within their organization.
- Research and build relationships with new partners.
- Set up meetings and calls.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the partner needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on partnership trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Attend weekly progress meetings and ensure date (pipeline, forecast) is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within our CRM.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree and/or 3-5 years of sales or business development experience.
Other Skills and Qualifications
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
Why you'd love it at PrestaShop?
- Heath Insurance Included (medical, dental, vision and life)
- Competitive Salary Plus Commission
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays (10 days plus birthday)
- Amazing Office Environment
- Casual Work Attire
Email Resume to: email@example.com
PrestaShop, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Account Executive for our Miami office. This employee should maintain good relationships with the company’s customers through regular phone contact, on-line chat, and e-mail communication. They will be representing the company directly to the customer and must have a complete understanding of the products or services being offered and the ability to showcase the benefits and any specialized features to finalize or influence any potential business transaction.
- Building new business within existing account
- Prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts
- Responding to incoming lead calls
- Sell support plans to Merchants seeking additional support
- Reacting to inbound web leads from the internet and converting to conversations
- Offer our service, write business proposals, and negotiate contracts
- Understand the major players in your area
- Provide reports on sales activity and results
- Technical knowledge of PrestaShop
- Bachelor's Degree or an associate's degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Basic knowledge of E-Commerce
- Proven ability to meet sales goals
- Enthusiasm, reliability and the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and follow-up skills
- The ability to be assertive and professional in a team working environment as well as show initiative in follow-up calls and sales activities
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with an entrepreneurial desire
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- French or Italian speaking a plus
What we have to offer:
- Heath Insurance including medical, dental, vision and life
- Competitive Salary (Base plus Commission) while working in one of the fastest growing industries in the world
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
SEND YOUR RESUME ASAP OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS HAVE BEGUN AND WE ARE FILLING OUR POSITIONS ASAP!