Love what you do, everyday
At PrestaShop, we believe having fun on the job is essential to creativity and innovation. We run on ideas and encourage our team members to share theirs. We hire motivated, passionate and curious individuals who can keep up with our fast-paced work environment.
Start a rewarding career
We encourage growth within the company, reward initiative and always motivate our team to dream big. We are always looking for new talent to fuel our success.
Explore the current available positions and apply today. Check back regularly for new opportunities.
At PrestaShop, our community is at the center of everything we do. More than 800,000 people from all over the world have partnered with PrestaShop to create an online business. This is a unique community of entrepreneurs, merchants, web developers and web agencies. Together we’re collaborating, developing, building and selling – always as a community.
Community Manager. In this role, you will provide our online communities with the highest quality PrestaShop customer experience. You will be responsible for daily communication, moderation and engaging campaigns that drive engagement and enthusiasm. You will create a real voice on behalf of PrestaShop by quickly responding to the community, in a genuine manner, so we build real connections. You will be a champion for PrestaShop in the community, and a powerful advocate for the community within PrestaShop. You will respond to issues or complaints, monitor chatter and keep the community well-informed. You will create compelling content and campaigns that are designed to generate community conversations. You will identify interesting and creative topics for community engagement. You will also write articles and blog posts that inspire the community. In this role you will also support our global Ambassador Program. You will analyze and report on program KPIs. You should also make recommendations for improvements in the community program. This is a unique opportunity to lead a very visible and strategic program at PrestaShop.
- A problem solver. You're willing to find resolutions to customer issues early, late and often,
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily... thousands of user comments each month? No problem!
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things,
- Word savvy. You have great writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly,
- Graceful. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in online communications. You'll humbly be the voice of PrestaShop,
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world,
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about solving issues,
- Experienced. Experience with social media management tools, forum software, newsletter programs, customer support applications, Google Docs, and Excel,
- Result-driven. Ability and willingness to test new initiatives for the community.
- Grow all community activity through education, outreach, development, and support efforts,
- Develop quarterly KPIs and report on performance,
- Oversee all technical and system administration aspects of the community, including working with the community platform vendor to address any issues related to the features and functionality of the community. Maintain forum hygiene, starting conversations, merging and closing threads, etc,
- Act as a lead for PrestaShop’s Ambassador Program,
- Identify, grow and foster relationships with community and industry influencers,
- Tame upset users and turn them into passionate evangelists. Respond to comments & support issues promptly,
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry: identify issues, trends and features to help PrestaShop stay on the leading edge. Monitor conversations and identify appropriate areas for ongoing engagement,
- Develop and maintain community training, including acceptable usage guidelines and policies,
- Establish and drive campaign/content strategies for community engagement,
- Work closely with our product and support teams to escalate or solve product issues and feedback,
- Partner with our blog team to contribute and promote useful blog posts,
- Analyze and report on community management practices from other leading companies. Make recommendations for improvements.
Permanent Contract Based in Paris
PrestaShop, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Account Executive for our Miami office. This employee should maintain good relationships with the company’s customers through regular phone contact, on-line chat, and e-mail communication. They will be representing the company directly to the customer and must have a complete understanding of the products or services being offered and the ability to showcase the benefits and any specialized features to finalize or influence any potential business transaction.
- Building new business within existing account
- Prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts
- Responding to incoming lead calls
- Sell support plans to Merchants seeking additional support
- Reacting to inbound web leads from the internet and converting to conversations
- Offer our service, write business proposals, and negotiate contracts
- Understand the major players in your area
- Provide reports on sales activity and results
- Technical knowledge of PrestaShop
- Bachelor's Degree or an associate's degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Basic knowledge of E-Commerce
- Proven ability to meet sales goals
- Enthusiasm, reliability and the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and follow-up skills
- The ability to be assertive and professional in a team working environment as well as show initiative in follow-up calls and sales activities
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with an entrepreneurial desire
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- French or Italian speaking a plus
What we have to offer:
- Heath Insurance including medical, dental, vision and life
- Competitive Salary (Base plus Commission) while working in one of the fastest growing industries in the world
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
SEND YOUR RESUME ASAP OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS HAVE BEGUN AND WE ARE FILLING OUR POSITIONS ASAP!
Do you want to work for a fast-growing open-source software company? Do you want to grow in an international environment while being based in Paris? Do you want to collaborate with a team of talented engineers located in Paris?
PrestaShop is a leading ecommerce software company founded in 2007 and headquartered in Paris. With offices in San Francisco, Miami, Milan, Berlin and Madrid, we are proudly represented by more than 250,000 online stores in over 200 countries and work with 150+ Partners like Google, PayPal, Amazon, Ebay and many others to come.
Thanks to our compelling growth, we are looking for new talents!
• Be responsible for account management and day-to-day relationships with your partners portfolio, including monitoring partners’ satisfaction with PrestaShop’s services
• Understand partners’ business strategy and execute tactical plans to enhance profitability, producing all marketing activities agreed within the contract
• Seek proactively opportunities to upsell and increase revenue from your existing accounts
• Analyze accurately forecasts and achieve revenue goals. Identify business value that the partner was not previously aware of
• Build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with your partners as well as inside PrestaShop (marketing / product / sales) through leveraging cross functional project teams
Skills and Experience
• At least 2 years of experience in selling complex solutions to large organizations and multiple decision makers
• Excellent track record in software and services solutions sales
• Outstanding analytical and communication skills, using problem-solving capabilities and creativity to identify and execute the right solutions for each client with the long-term objective of growing key accounts
• Have an entrepreneurial approach and vision
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Multilingual: Fluent in English and French. A 3rd language between: Spanish, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Russian …
• Team player, Self-Starter, Out of the box thinker
• Opportunity to travel
Permanent contract based in Paris
You will be responsible for developing partnerships with web agencies, managing them and train them to emphasize PrestaShop awareness around the world.
Our network of web agencies brings together more than 150 agencies worldwide and aims at partnering with more and more agencies. It’s a strategic network for PrestaShop to speed up its growth. We want to involve our Partners to ensure their success as well as PrestaShop success.
You will report to the Head of Partnerships and manage an international team of four Agency Managers, in France as well as in Miami office. You will work closely with our four Country Managers in Germany, Spain, Italy and Benelux.
Your main challenges will include:
- Increasing our revenue by developing a strong web agency network,
- Redefining the business model of all agency related activities to make it more attractive and efficient,
- Evaluating and pushing forward the agency partnership program,
- Supporting and leading the Agency team to achieve the set objectives.
- Business school diploma, or university degree with a business specialization (Master's or equivalent),
- Solid experience in international team management,
- Minimum 6/8 years of experience including 2/3 years of account management with web agencies,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Business oriented,
- Highly rigorous, well-organized, and possess a familiarity with dashboards and reporting,
- Multilingual: English, French and a third language,
- Passionate about sales and business,
- IT skills necessary for understanding our product, and/or knowledge of open-source software and e-commerce.
Permanent contract based in Paris