We have just published PrestaShop v.1.3 RC7, a release candidate again, which aims to correct the remaining bugs identified in the solution to release a final version as stable as possible and widely tested by our beta testers.
We are intensifying our efforts for the release of the 1.3 final version, many of you contributed actively to this and we thank you!
"Yesterday, we discovered a bug on the validation of coupons, and slips. This problem has seemed sufficiently important, for the merchants’ activities, to prefer to prioritize its correction.
To this we added the corrections of the multiple bugs that have been brought up at the end of the RC6 version." said Alain, Open-source Project Manager, before adding: "Our goal is to get a final stable version up, even if it must go through several release candidates before."
This RC7 version corrects, among others, and in addition to the elements already mentioned:
- A bug in multilingual fields
- The ps_block_cms table is now cleaned when CMS Ecommerce pages are removed
- It is not possible to delete the last employee account anymore
- Bug fixed on clients groups with discounts
- Fixed a bug in the cross-selling module
- Issue on items price when taxes are disabled
The full list of changes is available in the CHANGELOG.