Create the ERP software your business needs with PrestaShop ERP by Boost my Shop
Few weeks after introducing its new stock management system in 1.7.2, PrestaShop is proud to launch PrestaShop ERP and its first part: Procurement, its purchase order management tool!
PrestaShop ERP by Boost my Shop
Made in partnership with Boost my Shop, a company focused on the creation of ERP modules powering over 8,000 merchants, PrestaShop ERP offers features allowing its retailers to go further in their logistic.
PrestaShop ERP is a pack of modules which can work together or independently to let the users create the ERP adapted to their business. Here the 3 main ones :
- Procurement, built to run the supply orders. It enables to manage the providers, predict the needed products, create and track orders and manage the whole stock workflow.
- Order Fulfillment, to handle the shipment of the orders (in mass) by packing with barcode scanners, integrating labels of the main shipping services, print invoices and packing slip…
- Multi-channel Stock Management, to run complex stock workflow including many stock locations and point-of-sale. This module allows stock transfers, a mass-stock editor and a reservation and advanced routing system.
If these modules will evolve in the future, some others are scheduled about more specific features such as dropshipping.
First PrestaShop ERP’s module: Purchase Order Management
Procurement is the first PrestaShop ERP’s module to be released. Focused on the supply orders management, it provides the following features:
- Create and manage suppliers details
- Get purchasing recommendations based on your sales, low-stock levels and backorders
- Create purchase orders
- Manage product quantities, purchase prices and notify supplier
- Receive purchase orders to update inventory
- Check the list of incoming products from expected Purchase Orders
Done for both small businesses and merchants having a large catalog, the Procurement module was built to be the more efficient way to run your logistic flow coming from the supply purchases in PrestaShop 1.7.
As we previously said, Procurement is the first module of PrestaShop ERP and will be followed by the modules Order Fulfillment and Multichannel Stock Management in the coming months!
In the meantime, discover Procurement to run your supply orders in PrestaShop with a 20% discount until the end of the month!