It’s officially a tradition: at past PrestaShop BarCamps and this year’s PrestaShop Day, we rewarded community members for their hard work with an awards ceremony celebrating a number of inspiring stories and successful boutiques. Without further ado, meet this year’s award-winning stores and contributors !
Design & User-Friendliness
This category rewards sites with original, elegant or innovative design that encourages browsers to dive into the product offer, as well as sites that facilitate the shopping experience.
And the winner is... Vicomte A.
Winners of this category represent online stores with the most innovative or original product offer.
And the winner is... Ah la vache
Marketing & Communication
This category rewards the best marketing actions carried out on a PrestaShop store site or blog, or via social media networks.
And the winner is... Bonne Gueule
Technical Skill & Development
This category rewards the best developments carried out with the PrestaShop solution. The nominees:
And the winner is... Artisan Coutelier
And the winner is... La Folle Adresse
Most promising ecommerce idea
This category rewards the winner of our e-business plan contest, which took place earlier this year. Le Franc Marché
- Most lines of code edited: PrestaEdit
- Highest quality contributor (norms, PHPDoc): GSkema
- Highest number of code improvement PR: PHPMadMan
This category includes the winners of the Addons Awards contest held in December 2014.
- Customer Retention: All-in-one rewards Module, Yann BONNAILLIE
- Traffic: Professional Blog Module, Benoit PERRIER
- Innovation: Product Customization Module, Mohamed JEBALI
- Time Savings: Advanced sales, tax, profit and profit margin reports Module, Business Tech
- Conversion: Display dynamic shipping lead-time and fees Module, Codeworks