PrestaShop v1.5 changed the open source e-commerce game by delivering to the world a fast, easy and modern e-commerce solution. And over the past few weeks, PrestaShop’s developers have been working tirelessly to improve v1.5 so our Community can continue to experience the best online shopping-cart solution imaginable.
Today, the fruits of our labor have paid off as we are proud to announce the release of PrestaShop v1.5.2. The new version is packed with improvements, making v1.5.2 the best version of PrestaShop to date!
Some of the major improvements made in v1.5.2 include:
- Enhanced shopping cart performance
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when generating invoices
- Fixed the filter in Back Office which crashed on “Customer” tab
- Fixed the sort filter that was not working on any Back Office tab
- Fixed various issues with the Combinations Generator
- Improved CSV import functionality
PrestaShop’s developers have also worked hard to improve the “1-click Upgrade” (AutoUpgrade) module so every user can flawlessly update their existing e-commerce website(s) to PrestaShop v1.5.2.
Additional improvements made in v1.5.2 include:
- Redesigned the user interface of the home page.
- Rewrote text for clarity including the descriptions, options, help, etc…
- Removed the need for validated options, the module now sets default values instead
- Improved “Expert Mode” experience when completing a back-up
- Removed unnecessary warnings and re-incorporated them into the text
- Corrected a bug in which “RollBack” was displayed even if no backup was available
- Corrected missing strings to be translated in French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese
The entire PrestaShop team would like to thank you for your patience and support. Without you, PrestaShop would not be where it is today. We continue to value your suggestions and feedback and look forward to making PrestaShop better every day.
For a complete list of improvements, we invite you to view PrestaShop’s changelog.
Related News: PrestaShop Reaches Two Million Downloads
Receive articles like this in your inbox!
Subscribe to get the latest ecommerce news and tips sent directly to your email. Subscribe