The PrestaShop team is happy to announce the release of PrestaShop v.1.3 alpha 2.
This version contains a lot of fixes encountered on the alpha 1 version.
Bugs fixed report
Here is a part of the fixed bugs:
- Addition of retroactivity for custom themes as a result of changes related to the quantities of products in the cart – $ product.quantity variable
- Converted all files to UNIX format
- Fixed the validation method isBirthDate()
- Added the ability to integrate or not all the CMS pages in the sitemap
- Fixed a bug in the import CSV with tagged products
- Better errors management with images in the CSV import
- Fixed a bug in the installer encountered with PHP 5.3.1
- Fixed a bug in the product page with thumbnails, when Jqzoom is on
- Fixed a bug when installer is called directly by the index.php file of it (. / Install / index.php)
- Management of special characters in URL rewriting
- Fixed the invoices generation when taxes are disabled
- Correction of the method noPackPrice () which did not take into account when taxes are excluded
- Improved method array_walk () of CSV import
- The loyalty module now takes into account promotional timing of products
- Adaptation to the new PayPal management interface of the explicative text, to configure the module
- Fixed a problem while converting prices, including several payment modules including PayPal and Hipay
- The gift wrapping price of is now defined duty free
- Removed the mention of the amount to reach for obtaining the free postage in the case of virtual products
- Fixed SSL authentification for SMTP servers in Swift
- On the order.php page, the cart is no longer in Ajax to update the shopping cart page and simultaneously order.php
- Fixed payment modules by check and bankwire that, when selecting the currency did not convert the amounts
- New characters allowed in passwords
The complete list of modifications is available via the changelog.
Tuesday, the 50.000 members step has been passed for the PrestaShop Community, a month and a half only after the stage of 40 000!
Thank you to all our members who make our community grow day after day!
Besides, the SITTI Group is the new Gold Certified Agency by PrestaShop. This company has already realized nearly 200 websites using PrestaShop!
Present throughout France (20 agencies – 200 collaborators), the SITTI Group is one of the leading providers specialized in new technologies and in websites creation.
See you for the next step of 60 000 members!
Last week was rich in events: 2010 e-Marketing Forum in Paris, and PrestaShop v.1.3 alpha 1 release. So this week, back to these events!
PrestaShop v.1.3 alpha 1
We received many positive feedbacks about PrestaShop v.1.3 alpha 1, despite a few bugs that will be quickly corrected.
To date, this alpha version has been downloaded more than 20.000 times, in addition to the daily downloads of PrestaShop v.1.2.5!
The entire team thanks all those who have tested this new version, and who have shared their comments, allowing us to enhance the solution!
e-Marketing Forum 2010
The e-Marketing Forum 2010 held last week in Paris has been a moment rich in meetings! Thanks everyone for having come visiting us, sometimes coming from far and especially for the occasion!
Merchants, project leaders, partners, agencies… All were present for one of the major online marketing and e-commerce events of the year.
Discover in pictures:
Our many visitors !