After several weeks of bug corrections and development, the PrestaTeam is pleased to provide you with a new test version of PrestaShop.
Be careful, this is a test version, and it should not be used in production.
In this new version, a lot of fixed bugs of the v1.1 finale and v1.2 alpha 1, and many new features:
- Display prices with or without taxes on your shop (or both !)
- Metas for Manufacturers and Suppliers
- New payment module PayPal using API
- DnD for products position within Catalog + code fixes for module position DnD
- Simple bundle pack management
And still v1.2 alpha 1 features:
- The possibility to create groups of customers, and to propose them specific ways of payment
- A tracking of products “abnormal”: empty, disabled …
- Improved tags management
- The possibility to attach files (PDF manual …) to products
- The opportunity to view real-time the content of your customers’ cart
And stay tuned for the next version !
The first Barcamp of PrestaShop will be held on June 23rd 2009 in Paris.
An excellent occasion to meet all the players around the project!
If you are passing by Paris this summer, do not hesitate to visit us.
Among the participants : the PrestaShop Team of course, but also community members, professionals, merchants, partners and E-business experts. All may have discussion around the Open-Source E-commerce software, and around associated work and projects, in a nice atmosphere, in the heart of Paris, near the “Jardin des Plantes”.
Almost 6 hours of presentations are planned, from the most basic to the most technical.
Yesterday at 2:30pm, the forum has topped 100 000 posts! Congrats to MCIM who posted at the right moment
This is an opportunity to thank you all for your exchanges and your contributions.
On Saturday, PrestaShop has been raised on France Inter, a famous French radio, as “an excellent software for creating online shop” by Bernard Cathelat, sociologist, co-founder of CCA (Center for Advanced Communication – Center of sociological trends applied to marketing) in the show “Entrepreneurs’ Street.”.
For Francophones people, this interview is available ici.
Going back to forum, Spanish, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Czech communities, becoming increasingly important and being increasingly cramped in their respective sub-forums, we decided to create a forum dedicated to each.Their implementation should be completed during the day.
To finish, you may have noticed that we have been rather quiet lately … Between us, it is because we are concocting something for the month of June …
A surprise that we will announce very soon!
See you soon for more news!