how do i change the text for when my website is down?

hi all, when i disable my site (so its down) text appears but is there anyway to change this?

current it says:

In order to perform site maintenance, our online shop has been taken offline temporarily. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask that you please try again later !

So how do i change this?

many thanks

Edit line 20 of maintenance.tpl in your theme's directory using whichever editor you use to edit files. Notepad will do. Then reupload the file using your FTP client. Change line 20:

{l s='In order to perform site maintenance, our online shop has been taken offline temporarily. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask that you please try again later !'}

You can change the message there and use

to add line breaks. In HTML, line breaks are ignored, so you must use that code to signal a line break.

no luck :/

appears like this :

In order to perform site maintenance, our online shop

has been taken offline temporarily. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask that you please try again later !

just tried again and appears like this:

LOL at you asll

fofofofofo

fofofo

no luck with (code doesnt appear)

:/

For example, change line 20 from:

{l s='In order to perform site maintenance, our online shop has been taken offline temporarily. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask that you please try again later !'}

to:

{l s='This is the first line of the maintenance message.'}
{l s='This is the second line of the new maintenance message.'}