Vote to Improve PrestaShop

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

The best place in the world to ask questions about PrestaShop and get advice from our passionate community!

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

Photo

[Module] - Agile Paypal - PrestaShop Paypal Express checkout module, No SSL, No customer registration, get to Paypal in a few clicks

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic
shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3607 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:45 PM

I tried choose both carrier, the delivery fee is the same, the total is $29 when I try to purchase the same product.

(it seems the carrier has been remembered, I will look into this why).

Multiple Seller/Multiple Shop | Marker Place Solution | Online Mall Solution | Paypal Express | Paypal Parallel | Authorize.NET | Membership management | Pickup location (Google maps) | Product Reviews | Affiliate/Refferal | News Letter | PrestaShop Modules | Follow us at Twitter | Like us on Facebook

knekke

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:25 PM

Any news on this?

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3607 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:17 AM

Yes, we did some investigation.

The issue at my demo site is at following scenario.

The store only enabled country "USA".

And test order I made chose "USA" and the carrier.

But the payment Paypal account is Canada, the Paypal send back delivery Canada address.

So the module was trying to create order with Canada address, but is was not enabled so it causes the error

- it pick a default carrier

- order status was not set properly

After I enabled Canada and did a new test, now it is fine. can try again.

(If you use a country that is not enabled, please enable it)

Also during this investigation, we found above potential issue may cause problem, so we made some code adjustment to address this issue.

I am not sure if that is the scenario that happens at your store. You can request a update of the module to see if it will helps. 

(contact support@addons-modules.com with your order #, store URL, prestashop version for update).

Multiple Seller/Multiple Shop | Marker Place Solution | Online Mall Solution | Paypal Express | Paypal Parallel | Authorize.NET | Membership management | Pickup location (Google maps) | Product Reviews | Affiliate/Refferal | News Letter | PrestaShop Modules | Follow us at Twitter | Like us on Facebook

knekke

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:50 PM

The update solved the issue for me, thanks!

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3607 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:55 AM

I am glad it resolved the issue and thanks for your feedback.

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3607 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:15 AM

module update notice - agile paypal express checkout module updated:

Version 1.6.1.0 - 2014.09.27
- Fixed the module appearance at Payment page when configured as "For membership payment only" - it did not show up even when shopping cart contains membership products only.
- Improvements: when you choose "Integrate with membership module", if shopping cart contains membership product only, then it will hide all other payments and show "Agile Paypal" only.
- Fixed a few text translations issues(some text in agilepaypalbase file was not able to be translated)
- Fixed an potential issue related shipping carrier when user choose a country that is different from his country of Paypal account for payment.

donwu

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:41 AM

your paypal express chechout module is really a great module, it saves customer a lot of  time to docheckout.

but I have a question - since a customer can go to paypal express before they fill in an address, how does paypal know how much to charge for shipping? I have a flat rate, depending on which country is used in the address. It would be good if the customer knew the total before clicking on paypal.

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3607 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:28 AM

thanks for your inquiry

your paypal express chechout module is really a great module, it saves customer a lot of  time to docheckout.

but I have a question - since a customer can go to paypal express before they fill in an address, how does paypal know how much to charge for shipping? I have a flat rate, depending on which country is used in the address. It would be good if the customer knew the total before clicking on paypal.

If your store require shipping, then customer has to choose country/state before click the "express checkout" button.

the modules will use country and state selected by customer to determine the shipping carriers.

If you have multiple carriers, then the module will display a drop down list of carriers for customer to choose.

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3607 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 02:41 AM

The module is updated 

Version 1.6.2.0 - 2014.10.17
- Changed to use SSL4 when verify IPN data with Paypal.
- Changed to use new hook name of PrestaShop 1.6x instead of using hook name alias

Paypal recently changed SSL version for IPN data verification, if you are using our module and payment processed correctly but got payment Error order status, then check you may have following error  

SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert handshake failure

This version will fix the above issue.

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3607 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:28 AM

The module is updated again to support  multiple non store default  currency as Paypal account accept currency.

You can use any currencies at your store that even Paypal does not support - you only specify one currency for Paypal Account payment receiving currency. This can be configured at module screen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users