Vote to Improve PrestaShop

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

The best place in the world to ask questions about PrestaShop and get advice from our passionate community!

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

Photo

[Module] - Agile Paypal - PrestaShop Paypal Express checkout module, No SSL, No customer registration, get to Paypal in a few clicks

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic
cindy.yu

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

Thank you. I've just send the demo request.

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3603 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

cindy.yu

thanks for your update. let us know if you have further questions about our Agile Paypal Express Checkout module. I hope this easy, quick and fast checkout module will help you reduce customer drop out rate during shopping cart checkout.

Edited by shokinro, 19 September 2013 - 11:52 AM.

Multiple Seller/Multiple Shop | Marker Place Solution | Online Mall Solution | Paypal Express | Paypal Parallel | Authorize.NET | Membership management | Pickup location (Google maps) | Product Reviews | Affiliate/Refferal | News Letter | PrestaShop Modules | Follow us at Twitter | Like us on Facebook

donwu

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:26 AM

Hi shokinro,

When my customer makes purchase of the downloadable product, the module can send the message. But the module dosen't send the link where to download the product. Any idea?

Thanks,

Donwu

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3603 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

thanks for using Agile paypal express checkout module.

When my customer makes purchase of the downloadable product, the module can send the message. But the module dosen't send the link where to download the product. Any idea?

This has nothing to do with my module,  It is configurable at PrestaShop order status.

Back office - Orders - Order Statues. 

You have to configure the order statues when Payment Accepted send virtual product download email.

Multiple Seller/Multiple Shop | Marker Place Solution | Online Mall Solution | Paypal Express | Paypal Parallel | Authorize.NET | Membership management | Pickup location (Google maps) | Product Reviews | Affiliate/Refferal | News Letter | PrestaShop Modules | Follow us at Twitter | Like us on Facebook

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3603 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:45 AM

We have just released a new version of Agile Multiple Seller module with further integration of agile membership module.

Version 1.5.8.1 - 2013.12.17
- New feature - Integrated with Agile Membership module
  -configuration options to choose integrate with membership or not
  -choose to show "Subscribe" button at membership product page - direct send user to Paypal for payment.
  -option to choose prevent shopping cart from mixing of membership products or other normal product
  -option to choose to set repeating "until cancel" or allow customer to choose repeat time.
  -option to choose disable this module for non membership product payment.

- fixed an issue that free shipping does not show up at drop down-list
- fixed an issue related to recurring payment, It seems that Paypal changed to use the same txn_type 'subscr_payment' for both first time payment and recurring payment. It was using 'recurring_payment' txn_type before.

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3603 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:26 AM

Agile Paypal Express Checkout module - update

A bug related to shipping fee displaying at Express Checkout mode has been found and fixed.

The shipping fee is not displayed correctly in carrier drop down list at following scenario
- configured the module payment Currency Restrictions to "Customer Currency"
- customer choose currency other than store default currency.

This issue is only a displaying issue at carrier drop down list, the shopping cart summary and payment itself is correct.

Edited by shokinro, 30 December 2013 - 05:29 AM.

cosmin.ignea

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:59 PM

I use it on http://mywallbed.co.uk and is a very good module.

Thank you!

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3603 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:32 AM

thanks for your comment, I am glad you like it.

rinconcountry

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:11 AM

Hello, I've some questions prior to buy it. 

1) Is this module available for South America stores -Argentina-? I've seen that now there are standard paypal modules for Europe and other for USA/Canada. 

2) May I recieve payments for less than USD10 ?(I'm a little confussed about micropayments). I don't live in US, so the new feature don't apply, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to receive payments for less than USD 10 anyway. 

Thank you.

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3603 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:19 AM

Thanks for your inquiry.

1) Is this module available for South America stores -Argentina-? I've seen that now there are standard paypal modules for Europe and other for USA/Canada. 

Yes, this module should be able to use for any country as long as Paypal can be used in the country. 

2) May I recieve payments for less than USD10 ?(I'm a little confussed about micropayments). I don't live in US, so the new feature don't apply, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to receive payments for less than USD 10 anyway. 

Yes you are able to receive any amount of payment. 

The Micropayment is an option from Paypal for merchant to save Paypal payment transaction fees. It may not available at all country.

But even your country does not have micropayment option, you should be able to receive any amount of payment.

hope this clarify your questions.

rinconcountry

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:29 AM

Thank you so my for your quick answer. Just two more:

1) I've actually a Premiere Paypal account (I think it's intermediate between personal and business https://www.paypal.c...usiness-outside ). Is that enough to use this module?

2) Is there any way to pay extra for the installation of the module?

Thank you so much. 

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3603 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:32 AM

Thanks again for your inquiry.

1) I've actually a Premiere Paypal account (I think it's intermediate between personal and businesshttps://www.paypal.c...usiness-outside ). Is that enough to use this module?

Yes, I think that is enough for receiving payment.

2) Is there any way to pay extra for the installation of the module?

Yes, we provide installation service. Please contact support@addons-modules.com for more details on installation service.

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3603 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:46 PM

A new version of Agile Paypal Express Checkout module 1.6 has just released.

Ver 1.6.0 - 2014.04.19
- support/compatible with PrestaShop 1.6x
- support responsive theme design 
- fixed shipping fee displaying issue when configured using "customer currency" as payment currency restrictions.
- fixed a bug at Membership Integration, the "Subscribe" button at membership page when choose one time only - it redirect to incorrect Paypal address (configured to allow customer to choose repeating times)

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3603 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:10 AM

Agile Paypal Express Checkout module update:

- The customer phone number will also be transferred to customer address when customer uses Express Checkout.
- Fixed bug - Shipping fee displaying incorrect at express checkout screen - shipping handling is incorrect in some scenario.
- Fixed Bug - Customer selected carrier at Express Checkout was displayed wrongly as default 

Agile Paypal Express Checkout module is a truly fast checkout for your PrestaShop store. Customer can checkout in a few clicks to get to Paypal payment page without log in or registration at your store. The customer account will be automatically registered by the module after payment. See details at our online store here

cosmin.ignea

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:25 AM

Hi.

I've bought this module 2 months ago... How can I update it to tha last version? Is free?

Thanks

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3603 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:40 AM

Please contact our support with following information to get an upgrade.

- your order #

- your store URL

- your version of Prestashop

jimmy.kotian

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:10 AM

Awesome plugin, made paypal payment quick checkout easier then the stock paypal module, was easy to customize via the tpl files to make it fit my theme perfectly. just took me a couple of minutes.
this is how paypal should have been inplented from the begining in prestashop.
glad Agile stepped up and made this!

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3603 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:00 PM

thanks for your comment, hope you will enjoy the Agile Express checkout module.

Hope the module will bring you more orders and reduce drop out rate of the checkout.

shokinro

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3603 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:27 AM

The module is updated with following changes

Ver 1.6.0.3 - 2014.06.26
- compatible with Smart Cache Javascript and Smart Cache for CSS
- Fixed an issue with multiple Currency convesion issue at PS 1.6x

Edited by shokinro, 28 June 2014 - 02:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users