Vote to Improve PrestaShop

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

The best place in the world to ask questions about PrestaShop and get advice from our passionate community!

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

Photo

Availability:The product does not exist in this model. Please choose another.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic
urbach

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:00 PM

hi..

Having this problem of "Availability:The product does not exist in this model. Please choose another.". I have troubleshoot every possibilities but still unable to find the mistake. Please guide me. thanks.

Eric Suhre

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:59 PM

I am having the same problem... each option has plenty "in stock" too... any know whats going on???

- Eric

knots

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:35 PM

Did anyone resolve this issue?

I have the same problem??????

knots

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 10:16 PM

Just resolved the "NON EXISTING" problem.

The NON-Availability will show up if the product combination doesnt exist in the combinations area of prestashop.

FOR EXAMPLE: if on the front end of Prestashop, the product shows a "size", "colour" and "material" check down box with each selection making up a combination of size -> "regular" colour -> "blue" material -> "silk"

Then:

in the combinations section the attributes making up the combination for the product must have a combination of size -> "regular" colour -> "blue" material -> "silk"

The product must exist with this combination otherwise "Non Availability."

Thanks Prestashop team.... the system is a great piece of art!

Now the photos change on combination selection beautifully!

Shaun

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 11:27 PM

Newcomer,

I need your help with this one. I have read and re-read the solution to this thread, but can't seem to get it through my thick skull on how to rectify my "Availability:The product does not exist in this model. Please choose another" issue.

This is what I'm trying to do..

1. I have created a product called "14k Flip Flop / Sandal with Fire Inlay". See "14k product' attachment.
2. Navigating to the "Combinations" tab within the "14k Flip Flop / sandal with Fire Inlay product", I created two groups "Precious Metal" and "Inlay". This is because i want the consumer to be able to select a different precious metal type and select what inlay they want, and have the price change reflected accordingly. Only changing the "Precious Metal" type would affect the price, the "Inlay" has no bearing on the price.
3. I added a "14k Pink Gold" combination (see attachment "14k Pink Gold Combination") and would be exactly the same price as the 14k Gold product.
4. Cannot get any price or add to cart button to display, only the "Availability:The product does not exist in this model. Please choose another" message.

http://www.goldgalle...p?id_product=11

Thanks in advance for any help on this :-(

Attached Files

Prestashop ver. 1.3.1
CC Processing (USA) - http://www.creditcar...com/?agent=0425

prestanesia

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:21 AM

have you solved this issue ?

I have same exact problem but strangely only happen in IE and Chrome.
www.prestanesia.com | AVAILABLE NOW : Prestanesia JNE. Modul "All in One" JNE dengan fitur update ongkos kirim secara otomatis .

tomerg3

PrestaShop Superstar

• US Moderators
  • 8260 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:29 PM

If you are using the combinations generator, then perhaps there is a javascript error on your page.

Posting the URL for the product in question here will help, and also mention your PS version
Posted Image
For the latest updates discount coupons and new module information follow us on Twitter , Facebook ,and tips on our Blog
Please do not send general questions via PM, that is what the forum is for...

prestanesia

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:51 AM

If you are using the combinations generator, then perhaps there is a javascript error on your page.

Posting the URL for the product in question here will help, and also mention your PS version

I already use the combinations generator. I checked my local version and its working, must be rights or something in the server i'll check it out.

For the URL you can check my site here ... http://sendalimut.co...ut/17-hati.html and its using 1.3.1
www.prestanesia.com | AVAILABLE NOW : Prestanesia JNE. Modul "All in One" JNE dengan fitur update ongkos kirim secara otomatis .

prestanesia

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:22 AM

SOLVED. The problem, I think its javascript related. I disabled the twitter widget and now the page is working fine.

Alkaye

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:09 AM

http://www.soundmemo...p?id_product=43

I have the same problem.....(note---if you are asled for a password to enter the cart, please use the password, shopnow)

What could be wrong?

prestanesia

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:16 AM

http://www.soundmemories.com/orders/product.php?id_product=43

I have the same problem.....(note---if you are asled for a password to enter the cart, please use the password, shopnow)

What could be wrong?

no javascript error.. did you make the combinations from the product combinations generator ?

Alkaye

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:37 AM

no..i did not..but now have and it seemed to fix it

---or its fixed...and not sure why.....but I wasted 2 hours....I am using presta 1.3.0.1 any reason to upgrade?

Lawreles

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:53 PM

PROBLEM SORTED.

Pretty annoying, just took a bit of trial and error.

Here's a set of instructions.

- Go to the product.

- Click on the combinations tab.

- Make all your different combinations and whatnot.

- Experience this problem.

- Then click on "Product Combinations generator" (just under the tabs)

- Make sure all your combinations are correct and then click "generate".

BANG, DONE.

macgear

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 10:54 PM

Was having same issue - all products with combinations were displaying message ""The product does not exist in this model. Please choose another."

Disabled Twitter module, issue resolved.

Has anyone found a way to get combinations, and the twitter module working together?

tomerg3

PrestaShop Superstar

• US Moderators
  • 8260 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:00 AM

Check if the twitter module is causing any Javascript errors, since I can't think of any other thing that would cause this problem.
Posted Image
For the latest updates discount coupons and new module information follow us on Twitter , Facebook ,and tips on our Blog

macgear

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:20 AM

Check if the twitter module is causing any Javascript errors, since I can't think of any other thing that would cause this problem.

Thanks for your reply. Receiving the following error in Safari:
"Resource interpreted as script but transferred with MIME type application/json."

The above message does not appear when the Twitter module is disabled.

Issue is also occurring in IE8 and Chrome, yet no javascript errors as far as I can tell. Firefox is working OK.

tomerg3

PrestaShop Superstar

• US Moderators
  • 8260 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 05:56 PM

Hmm, very odd, I can't imagine why this would happen, unless the Twitter module is using some JS code that clashes with the existing jQuery code.

Try contacting the creator or the Twitter module and ask them about it.
Posted Image

giuly

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:31 PM

PROBLEM SORTED.

Pretty annoying, just took a bit of trial and error.

Here's a set of instructions.

- Go to the product.

- Click on the combinations tab.

- Make all your different combinations and whatnot.

- Experience this problem.

- Then click on "Product Combinations generator" (just under the tabs)

- Make sure all your combinations are correct and then click "generate".

BANG, DONE.

I have same issue with PS 1.3.2.3 and I solved clicking on generate, but I have issue that I uploaded hundreds of products attributes, and click product per product it is bad!
Is there a script to launch generate bulk?

Danielhsc

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

I have the same problem. But only occurs when a user logged into the store.
But if the user logs off, he can add the combination product in the cart, log into the site and complete the purchase.
Anyone?

PS version: 1.3.7.0

oceanview

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:37 AM

I have the same problem. I found out that it only happened when the "caching" under "performance" of "preferences" was enable, the problem would go away if switching caching to "disable".

I would like to turn on the "caching", but wondering how to solve this "product does not exist in this model" problem?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users