[SOLVED] 1 error the field friendly URL (English (English)) is invalid

This can happen when you paste the name of the product instead of typing it. You should go to the "1. Info" tab, click the "Click here to improve product's rank in search engines (SEO)" link to expand the SEO fields, then enter a "Friendly URL". Then you should be able to save.

• Like 1

This can happen when you paste the name of the product instead of typing it. You should go to the "1. Info" tab, click the "Click here to improve product's rank in search engines (SEO)" link to expand the SEO fields, then enter a "Friendly URL". Then you should be able to save.

Thanks for responding.Its not like that,By mistake i have given spaces in link_rewrite field in the ps_product_lang table.

I have rectified that thank you,bye.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi there

this may help someone like me who had this error.'The link_rewrite field is invalid.'

After filling in the general sales conditions in the - Home-cms file I got  'The link_rewrite field is invalid.'  error after I pasted the  French text -Conditions Générales de Ventes- with accents in the  Friendly URL

box. The accents on the e were the cause of the error so I changed 'Conditions-générales-de-vente' to  Conditions-generales-de-vente and voila. :-D

hope that helps someone... 

Keep well, 

Len