button share twitter and facebook

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
In my store I use "add this"

http://www.addthis.com/

The will give you a code, just embed the code in the product.tpl page

Hey,
Thank you for your advice. Please tell me which file .tpl I need to insert the code? I need it placed under the product picture here is my website www.ggifts4all.com
And i want to take off the link on top of the picture too.
Thanks.

Raza

author="Irfan Bahalwan" date="1301633752"]Open product.tpl in your prestashop theme's folder

find this div's closer (
)

Right before the div's closer (

), paste this code

<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN -->

Share on :

*ipt>
<!-- AddThis Button END -->        

Hi Irfan,
Thank you for the code it works fine, but I like this code but doesn't work

var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true};*ipt>
*ipt>

Can you give me some help for that? Thanks again

gg4a

Open product.tpl in your prestashop theme's folder

find this div's closer (
)

Right before the div's closer (

), paste this code

Share on :

*ipt>

PS: change the
Hope that'll works ;)

Another things Irfan,
every time I do F5 the share button change to print/facebook ; yahoo/stumbleupon
I don't know why?

gg4a

Hi Irfan,

*ipt>

gg4a

Weird, your code works perfectly in my page. What kind of error shown in ur page?

Another things Irfan,
every time I do F5 the share button change to print/facebook ; yahoo/stumbleupon
I don’t know why?

gg4a

Oke, is this happened when u use my code or your code? I dont really know how these icons works, but if the error shown when u us my code, my best guess is there's some connection with the pubid code and the website. You should try to generate your own code, and then change the js#pubid= with yours

Hi Irfan,

*ipt>

gg4a

Weird, your code works perfectly in my page. What kind of error shown in ur page?

Another things Irfan,
I don’t know why?

gg4a

Oke, is this happened when u use my code or your code? I dont really know how these icons works, but if the error shown when u us my code, my best guess is there's some connection with the pubid code and the website. You should try to generate your own code, and then change the js#pubid= with yours

Well, when I use my code there in nothing happen, hust the header of the page displayed, but if I use yours the icons shows 2 by 2 every refresh

Hi Irfan,

*ipt>

gg4a

Another things Irfan,
I don’t know why?

gg4a

Effectively,
I want the sharecount style oh addthis website

Well, when I use my code there in nothing happen, hust the header of the page displayed, but if I use yours the icons shows 2 by 2 every refresh

Ok, my code is designed to show the FB and Twitter button only. So I guess 2 by 2 is fine :)

Ok, I kinda confused with your code here.
First of all, do u called both code in the same page? If u do that, I'm afraid that it wont show because the javascript is kinda crashed each other (just rough guess though)

If u wanna make sure, try create a php page, test1.php for example
Put your code there, and then then run the pages. If it runs perfectly, I'm afraid there's some kind of javascript crash with your existing page. Or maybe CSS problem or such

Ok, my code is designed to show the FB and Twitter button only. So I guess 2 by 2 is fine :)

First of all, do u called both code in the same page? If u do that, I'm afraid that it wont show because the javascript is kinda crashed each other (just rough guess though)

Put your code there, and then then run the pages. If it runs perfectly, I'm afraid there's some kind of javascript crash with your existing page. Or maybe CSS problem or such

Ok,
I think it's a css problem with this template, but I don't know how to fix it. Anyway, I didn't see twitter button in your code on my page just yahoo, favebook, stumbleupon and print. How to show all of them together not 2 by 2?

Hey Irfan,
I fixed it, I just delete the 1st script and that's it!
Anothar things, I want to put the FB login button beside the login link on my site, what can you help me?
Thanks

gg4a

• 3 months later...