Vote to Improve PrestaShop

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

The best place in the world to ask questions about PrestaShop and get advice from our passionate community!

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

Photo

button share twitter and facebook

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic
Krite

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:25 AM

If I add a button to share twitter and facebook page product catalog on the item's description should show how (ie the same as I do recommend using the amazon with thanks).

Krite

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:08 PM

Why did anyone help me. please help me please

thisisit

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 12:48 AM

In my store I use "add this"

http://www.addthis.com/

The will give you a code, just embed the code in the product.tpl page

Pedro Mas

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:43 AM

thx it´s perfect, look it in my web: http://www.microsshop.com (sorry for the link, not spam)

gg4a

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:29 AM

In my store I use "add this"

http://www.addthis.com/

The will give you a code, just embed the code in the product.tpl page

Hey,
Thank you for your advice. Please tell me which file .tpl I need to insert the code? I need it placed under the product picture here is my website www.ggifts4all.com
And i want to take off the link on top of the picture too.
Thanks.

Raza

Irfan Bahalwan

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:55 AM

Open product.tpl in your prestashop theme's folder

find this div's closer (
)
<div id="image-block">

Right before the div's closer (
), paste this code

<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --><div style="margin-top:10px;">    Share on :    <div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style " style="width:40px; float:right;">    <a class="addthis_button_preferred_2"></a>    <a class="addthis_button_preferred_1"></a>    </div></div><scr*ipt type="text/javascript" src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/250/addthis_widget.js#pubid=xa-4d8080fb5e455444"></scr*ipt><!-- AddThis Button END -->

PS: change the
Hope that'll works ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont pay me, I just wanna help. But if you insist, just donate the money to people who need it around you. That'll do ;)

gg4a

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:57 PM

author="Irfan Bahalwan" date="1301633752"]Open product.tpl in your prestashop theme's folder

find this div's closer (

)
<div id="image-block">

), paste this code

<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --><div style="margin-top:10px;">    Share on :    <div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style " style="width:40px; float:right;">    <a class="addthis_button_preferred_2"></a>    <a class="addthis_button_preferred_1"></a>    </div></div><scr*ipt type="text/javascript" src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/250/addthis_widget.js#pubid=xa-4d8080fb5e455444"></scr*ipt><!-- AddThis Button END -->

Hi Irfan,
Thank you for the code it works fine, but I like this code but doesn't work
<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --><div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style "><a class="addthis_button_facebook_like"layout="button_count"></a><a class="addthis_button_tweet"></a><a class="addthis_counter addthis_pill_style"></a></div><scr*ipt type="text/javascript">var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true};</scr*ipt><scr*ipt type="text/javascript" src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/250/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-4d9537e31a8fd07d"></scr*ipt><!-- AddThis Button END -->

Can you give me some help for that? Thanks again

gg4a

gg4a

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:20 PM

Open product.tpl in your prestashop theme's folder

find this div's closer (

)
<div id="image-block">

), paste this code

PS: change the
Hope that'll works ;)

Another things Irfan,
every time I do F5 the share button change to print/facebook ; yahoo/stumbleupon
I don't know why?

gg4a

Irfan Bahalwan

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:24 PM

Wait a sec
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont pay me, I just wanna help. But if you insist, just donate the money to people who need it around you. That'll do ;)

gg4a

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:31 PM

Wait a sec

ok

Irfan Bahalwan

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:40 PM

Hi Irfan,

<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --><div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style "><a class="addthis_button_facebook_like"layout="button_count"></a><a class="addthis_button_tweet"></a><a class="addthis_counter addthis_pill_style"></a></div><scr*ipt type="text/javascript">var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true};</scr*ipt><scr*ipt type="text/javascript" src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/250/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-4d9537e31a8fd07d"></scr*ipt><!-- AddThis Button END -->

gg4a

Weird, your code works perfectly in my page. What kind of error shown in ur page?

Another things Irfan,
every time I do F5 the share button change to print/facebook ; yahoo/stumbleupon
I don’t know why?

gg4a

Oke, is this happened when u use my code or your code? I dont really know how these icons works, but if the error shown when u us my code, my best guess is there's some connection with the pubid code and the website. You should try to generate your own code, and then change the js#pubid= with yours

gg4a

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:20 PM

Hi Irfan,

gg4a

Weird, your code works perfectly in my page. What kind of error shown in ur page?

Another things Irfan,
I don’t know why?

gg4a

Oke, is this happened when u use my code or your code? I dont really know how these icons works, but if the error shown when u us my code, my best guess is there's some connection with the pubid code and the website. You should try to generate your own code, and then change the js#pubid= with yours

Well, when I use my code there in nothing happen, hust the header of the page displayed, but if I use yours the icons shows 2 by 2 every refresh

gg4a

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:35 PM

Hi Irfan,

gg4a

Another things Irfan,
I don’t know why?

gg4a

Effectively,
I want the sharecount style oh addthis website

Irfan Bahalwan

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:44 PM

Well, when I use my code there in nothing happen, hust the header of the page displayed, but if I use yours the icons shows 2 by 2 every refresh

Ok, my code is designed to show the FB and Twitter button only. So I guess 2 by 2 is fine :)

Ok, I kinda confused with your code here.
First of all, do u called both code in the same page? If u do that, I'm afraid that it wont show because the javascript is kinda crashed each other (just rough guess though)

If u wanna make sure, try create a php page, test1.php for example
Put your code there, and then then run the pages. If it runs perfectly, I'm afraid there's some kind of javascript crash with your existing page. Or maybe CSS problem or such

gg4a

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

Ok, my code is designed to show the FB and Twitter button only. So I guess 2 by 2 is fine :)

First of all, do u called both code in the same page? If u do that, I'm afraid that it wont show because the javascript is kinda crashed each other (just rough guess though)

Put your code there, and then then run the pages. If it runs perfectly, I'm afraid there's some kind of javascript crash with your existing page. Or maybe CSS problem or such

Ok,
I think it's a css problem with this template, but I don't know how to fix it. Anyway, I didn't see twitter button in your code on my page just yahoo, favebook, stumbleupon and print. How to show all of them together not 2 by 2?

gg4a

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:07 PM

Hey Irfan,
I fixed it, I just delete the 1st script and that's it!
Anothar things, I want to put the FB login button beside the login link on my site, what can you help me?
Thanks

gg4a

goodboy88

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:08 PM

How to make it works? It don't show up anything at my website. Nothing changes. I put at right before
of
. Besides i'm using PS 1.4.3. My code is as below:
<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --><div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style addthis_32x32_style"><a class="addthis_button_preferred_1"></a><a class="addthis_button_preferred_2"></a><a class="addthis_button_preferred_3"></a><a class="addthis_button_preferred_4"></a><a class="addthis_button_compact"></a><a class="addthis_counter addthis_bubble_style"></a></div><scr*ipt type="text/javascript" src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/250/addthis_widget.js#pubid=xa-4e1edf9c01d6284e"></scr*ipt><!-- AddThis Button END -->

kenza750

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:12 PM

Did you try to clear your smarty-cache? I think in PS 1.4.3 you have to change the setting Force-compile in the Preferenced tab in Backoffice.
using PS 1.3.7.0

visit my site at: http://www.mekkadeco.nl

goodboy88

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:54 PM

Yes i did already but still the same.

Back to Configuring & using PrestaShop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users