turkish language pack

safa

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I installed today prestashop, added the german and turkish languages packs, now I'm ckecking the advantages of presto with help of the test-shop contents, didn't change anything.

The turkish pack doesn't work! Neither in frontoffice nor in back. Some subtitels are translated - in the frontoffice are more translatet than in the backoffice. In the back e.g. the main line (catalog, customers ...) is still in english. The special turkish characters are showns als "signs".

2 login/log out, 2 restarts of the laptop - nothing changed.

To start my new webshop it's important for me to get 3 languages (en, de, tr) and a managable shop-software. I'm not sure if presta is sensful for me. I'm not a programmer but I can handle software - and read forums (ok, my english isn't perfect!).

Are these kinds of problems under control in an open source software? I don't have any personal experience with it.

regards and thanks in advance for any hint!

Mara

In addition to the previous text and to prevent misunderstandings: The turkish langugage is already installed on my laptop and I'm able to type and read the special turkish characters.

Have a nice day!

Mara

hi mara "catalog, customers" Turkish reason stems from sql query We are experiencing this problem. Turkish full setup for it ourselves, we've done. but, You can do it manually
admin/tools/Translations and turkish flag

if you have problems you can reach, pm me

best regards