PrestaShop combinations are separate Product IDs?

Combinations (attributes) are stored in several tables - ps_attribute, ps_attribute_lang, ps_product_attribute, ps_product_attribute_combination and more and the ID you want to know is id_product_attribute

The product_id, and eventually product_attribute_id fields are stored in every order detail.

"

The product_id, and eventually product_attribute_id fields are stored in every order detail.

"

As of this, a Product - size A2, A3, A4 of prices Euros P2, P3, P4 - in products csv imports file needs only one entry in csv excel, in other words Only one Product ID?

Edited by lse123 (see edit history)

The product sets the base price which applies to all combinations (attributes), and then each combination can increase the price by X amount (aka "impact on price")

So in your scenario, you can have a base price of 40 (for the DL), and then A2 would be +90, A3 + 50, A4 + 20 etc...

Or you can have a base price of 0, and then each combination would have their full price.

As for csv files and importing, you should create 2 csv files.

1) Load all the base product information (name, descriptions, price, images etc...)

2) Load all the combination information (attributes, impact on price, combination specific images etc...)

You should review the csv file samples in the back office advanced parameters > CSV import page.

In such csv 2 files each product in products.csv should correspond in one combination in combinations.csv...? Or in my case in 4 combinations=4 entries in combinations.csv?

Product price can be zero but all combinations have price?

these are depended - meant combinations.csv and products.csv samples are interconnected?

yes. they are interconnected.

as i explained, you create a base product in products.csv, each product gets a unique id.   then in the combinations.csv you add each of your combinations, referring to the base product id

Also for a group of similar products can I define a common combination group for all group of products eg in the same category?

give me an example, i'm not sure I understand your question

In case sell B&W Photos all Photos have same combinations. so use only one entry in combinations.csv - is possible?

Also In An entry in Products CSV File corresponds to only one entry in combinations CSV File... In case all products have 4 combinations(A2,A3,A4,DL) prices?

I would suggest you play with the csv files and experiment with the import process on a test store.  The more you play with it, the better you will understand.

Give it a try, and then come back with questions afterwards.

One last Q: to submit combinations for given products - needed any manual insert work to add attributes/features or even  combinations?

I product price may be zero - get price from combination?

give text or video Tuts URLs?

Your .CSV file has been successfully imported into your shop. Don't forget to re-build the products' search index.

how rebuild products???

also in products browse , in each product value seem always pre-taxed value... or may seem and taxed value for each product?

Products csv import OK shown

combinations OK import but not shown in Products...

required:  Don't forget to re-build the products' search index.

how???

Edited by lse123 (see edit history)