Special Voucher Module with external connections!

Hello all,

Begin by congratulating the PrestaShop community, I am "newbie" in prestashop where did the first installation of this online store.

My question, and I wonder if this implementation is possible:

I have two sites, the first I call "trade" there is a user management and is where I define vouchers (or coupons, if this is the better term). There is another site called "store" where they are registered users (using the same email) and where to apply the vouchers.

The idea is that when generating the vouchers on the site "trade" these were 'transmitted' to the site "store" just in time (maybe by POST!). The information to be passed would be the voucher code, the discount fixed value and the (ideal) user who can use.

After complete the purchase and using the voucher, and have paid, the site "store" sends to the site "trade" the statement that the voucher was used, the code of the respective purchase and purchase price.

I think having a module vouchers / coupons that deals with the codes can be solved!

Part of transmitting from site "trade" to "store" would be a script that made a direct entry in the database. The notification of the site "store" for the "trade" do not know if exist a module (or something) to be triggers an action after a order purchase, and this action can be a POST to the site "trade" with the order data and voucher used !

Can you tell me if this scenario is possible?

It is complex?

What modules or options do I have and I can modify to implement this?

Thank you for your attention to this topic.

Luis

PS: Sorry my poor english, but if needed more 'clarification', please tell me.