How To Send Emails From Prestashop?

Hello,

I am using the 1.5.4 version and was wondering how to send emails directly from prestashop back office.

The reason why I'd like to do so is that all my customers' addresses are saved in the back office only. The second reason is that I want to customize my group emails for marketing purposes. For example, greeting structures such as "Hi [customer name],", which I can only find this customization feature when customers place orders, as Prestashop will automatically send a message including the name of the person who purchased products.

Do you know how I can send group emails from Prestashop?

Thank you

• Like 1

Hello,

I think Prestashop is not the right tool for that, you need a mass mailer service.

You can export all email adresses from a small module named "CSV Export for Newsletters" already present in Prestashop default module list.

It exports newsletter subscribers et non -subscribers with gender, lastname, firstname and email.

My advice would be to use a professionnal mailer service which will handle unsubscription, server reputation, spam, dynamic customisation...

You can find them by searching "Send newsletter" in G**gle or whatever and many of them have free usage on small quantities.

Cheers

Edited by Merguezzz (see edit history)

Hello,

I am using the 1.5.4 version and was wondering how to send emails directly from prestashop back office.

The reason why I'd like to do so is that all my customers' addresses are saved in the back office only. The second reason is that I want to customize my group emails for marketing purposes. For example, greeting structures such as "Hi [customer name],", which I can only find this customization feature when customers place orders, as Prestashop will automatically send a message including the name of the person who purchased products.

Do you know how I can send group emails from Prestashop?

Thank you

Hi !

See here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/145802-free-download-emailing-newsletter-2014-update-54/?do=findComment&comment=701549