Prestashop installed on demo site redirecting to live site

I did everything according to the documentation: backed up all files via FTP and database via phpMyAdmin; downloaded the new version of Prestashop; added the custom files one by one, copying from the original files to the new files; set up a test site on my own server (you strongly recommend that the upgrade is not done directly on the live site, but on a test site because there are many possibilities of anything goes wrong); imported the database and uploaded all files to my server; run the upgrade file.

Then, when I was going to check it on my server at brinkboots.ceciliasantos.com, it redirects to the live site brinkboots.com.au.

I checked files and database trying to figure out why it redirects, changed PS_SHOP_DOMAIN and PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL inside the database, but it still redirects to the live site.

Now, the situation is the following: I was not able to test the upgrade, so I am VERY afraid of doing the upgrade in the live site and anything goes wrong, making a mess on the live site.

Please I need your help!