Prestashop Marketplace Module Issue

Hello Everyone

I need a help in Prestashop Product ,Order ,Customer list little customization in back office. I recently installed a prestashop marketplace module. Now suppose I have 2 sellers who are registered on my website and I want to give them back office access rights to manage their products for that I added them as employee from Administration tab of prestashop and given them marketplace seller permission rights. Now I tried to logged in by seller email id in prestashop back office but under product list and order list , I will be able to see other seller products and orders also In this case,  this should not be there if seller is logged in. They will only be able to see their products only. This is a bug where one seller can view ,edit and delete the products added by other sellers.

In the table `ps_product` , there is no entity or field which uniquely identify the product added by which seller. 

Please help me, I need to customize the product list so that seller will be able to see their products only.

Edited by NipunRv (see edit history)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I wanna purchased one of these marketplace module but i dont know which is better. 

- Advanced marketplace module have to much add-ons, many basic features are in add-ons

- The same for Agiles multiseller, they put basic needed feature in add-ons like commission, etc

- Ja-marketplace is seem to be the most completed with all in the same core module. but it is expensive.

Please help me if you have tested and intalled one of these modules on your shop. Provide feedback please.

Regards