Paypal button in checkout not responding

mikeandrews

Hello

I have a two shops in a multistore options. They have differents themes and they both use almost the same products. The thing is that the irst of the shops have paypal working fine and the other not.

On www.powerneed.com when you end your order and click on the paypal button it goes to paypal site which is fine.

The other one www.sklep.sunen.eu is not responding for clicking the paypal button. When I investigated the source code of both sites in webbrowser - only the part where the paypal button is I figered out that they are different. I don't know why this is possible since from my backend I turned the paypal for both shops and set it up the same way. Is it possible that there could be some problem maybe with module files in the other one??

Edited by mikeandrews (see edit history)

I don't think its that because I use the same API credentials in my other shop also with multistore option and it works fine. In other shop I have two multistore shops and both use the same credentials as the one powerneed.com.

Actually by this module (PAYPAL) I control both subshops...I cannot disable one, when I did it I disabled it for both multistores.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody??? 

I still have this problem and I don't know how to solve it. I have two shops in multistore option. Both have their own themes. In one paypal works and in other one it doesn;t work. 

www.powerneed.com is ok

www.sklep.sunen.eu is not

Hi, I read your post and I had the same problem before. You have to configure your paypal account with a unique email address you use for your shop with paypal. you can't use the same API credentials for both shops with the same email address.! that is the reason that you can't configure your paypal module properly. Try it and keep it posting in this suggestion help you out..Good Luck

• 1 year later...

i think because the session ( cookies),  for the first visit, he can click the paypal button , and go to paypal, it works well. 

but when you go to paypal, and you don't pay the order, not clicking the "back to site" link

then you can't click the paypal button again

but if you clean the brower history, then it works well  again

i don't know how to fix it, anyone can help me ?