[SOLVED] Image problem.

Ovis

So if I change width and height and press regenrate all it does just makes my image bigger or smaller inside the window. I need to make the window smaller. attached a picture. Sorry, I cant share url because im working on localhost. I would need the window something like in green color. Thanks for help!

post-859589-0-46265000-1416828528_thumb.jpg

Ok,i fixed the problem and i attached the picture how to fix it if somebody else will have this problem :)

To fix it you have to go to your theme folder --> default --> css --> product.css and change pb-right-column width to 300 :)
But i have another problem :( block specials on the right column hook has identical problem...letters are on picture and I can't find where to change width because I think its the same problem...if somebody knows how to fix it pls share :) thanks.

post-859589-0-80413700-1417074701_thumb.jpg

post-859589-0-29443600-1417074703_thumb.jpg

:D fixed all by myself. I feel like im chating with myself...:D ok, to fix that problem with special block is easy its only me who tried to do something more ;D go to your module folder and find blockspecials and edit blockspecials.css. I will mark this tread as solved.