internet explorer has blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors

whenever i go to login i get a bar across the top of my internet explorer saying:

At first i thought this was an error with my certificate, after contacting the certificate people they told me my certificate was fine and that it was more likely an activex object or a javascript. I had a look and it was a javascript object:

statesManagement.js

The reason i think it is causing a problem is that on the rendered html it does not have a complete url see below:

src="ht tps://www.captain6antiquejewellery.com/shop/js/jquery/jquery-1.2.6.pack.js"
src="ht tps://www.captain6antiquejewellery.com/shop/js/jquery/jquery.easing.1.3.js"
src="htt ps://www.captain6antiquejewellery.com/shop/js/jquery/jquery.hotkeys-0.7.8-packed.js"
src="/shop/themes/lancastrian/js/tools/statesManagement.js"

What is statesManagement.js, it appears in 2 php files address.php and authentication

i think there should be something like {$base_dir} to {$base_dir_ssl} in front of a line in these files that calls the javascript. As talked about here http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/35274/#166037

I think this could be a bug, and after i know how to fix it i will report it.

can anyone help please.

shoulders

• 2 months later...

You sure about that?

I see valid dates of 12/17/2009 to 1/16/2010

Is this a trial certificate, its only valid for one month and is expired.

as for statesmanagement.js it is used for dynamically filling the state dropdown boxes (used for USA) on as you said the registration and address update pages (address.tpl/authentication.tpl)