Different Carriers and Delivery date for each product in Cart

jimi007

Hi,

We have a some weird requirement and what we are going to achieve is Separate shipping carriers and delivery date for each individual product e.g.

We have 4 products and we want different carriers for all products. By this user don't need to select carriers at check-out page and therefore carriers are already selected for all products that are in cart. And delivery date is also selected by user at Product page for each individual product. After checkout All products shipped individually with selected carriers on selected delivery date separately.

I think by-default All products that are in cart selection needs one carrier to be selected and one delivery date only.

We just purchased these modules

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/shipping-logistics-delivery-prestashop-modules/8596-shipping-management.html

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/front-office-features-prestashop-modules/1652-delivery-days.html

Please some expert help us to guide, is this possible that  we can configure this with those module. Or is this something Prestashop cannot handle and possible

Many Thanks
Jamil

Edited by jimi007 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

I have got almost the same problem; I have clearance type of product where the shipping rules are different for only that products. Say e.g. other products have a limit after which the shipping become free, but for clearance type of products we don’t want free shipping. Totally confused, what to do? Is there any way where I can assign different carrier to this category or shipping cost for these products don’t become free.