I am using PrestaShop 1.6.0.6, default theme. Customer invoices have suddenly started omitting product details (see attachment). Been using PrestaShop since January 2014 and my online store has been live since August 2014. The ordered items show in the back office but not on the invoice. If I manually create an order in the Back Office the product details are still not showing on the invoice (although the prices and shipping details ARE shown).

This is a major, major problem for me … could someone please help? I know HTML and CSS.

Additionally (andthis may or may not be related), every time I try to save ANYTHING from the Back Office, I end up with a white screen – If I back the browser, I find the save has been made.

post-775039-0-01955300-1414501347_thumb.jpg

I suggest to enable debug mode to see the error. What's changed? PHP version on the server, new module installed?

I enabled debugging and found it was one of the modules ... I uninstalled it and problem solved!!

Many thanks M4!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I am facing the issue in version 1.6.0.14 and since I now upgraded to 1.6.1.0 the problem is still persistent, I am unable to see any error even after enabling the error reporting. I enable debug from changing the backend code, not from the dashboard settings. Please help me...as there are no products in the invoice and even the amount is absolutely haphazard, it is not showing the actual order prices but some high value random amount.

• 1 year later...