Blank Page After Upgraded To 1.6

Hi,

I upgraded to 1.6 from 1.5 and now I have a blank page so I turned on error reporting and got the following,

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template file '/home5/markcoo1/public_html/funkyfashionjewellery.co.uk/themes/leoclot/./layout//header.tpl' in '/home5/markcoo1/public_html/funkyfashionjewellery.co.uk/themes/leoclot/./header.tpl' <-- thrown in/home5/markcoo1/public_html/funkyfashionjewellery.co.uk/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 129

Any idea how to fix this please.

Cheers,

Dahl

Yep you're right. I checked their website and read it as it was compatible with 1.5 and 1.6 which it is but they provide two versions of the theme. I checked my download folder and fortunately I'd downloaded both versions so I should be able to upgrade PS to 1.6 and use the 1.6 version of the theme.

Hi

I have just upgraded prestashop from 1.5.6.0 with the one-click installer. I'm not sure if it upgraded it to 1.6.0 or a slightly higher number. The log in screen in the back end appears but when I enter my details I get a blank screen. I've tried turning on error reporting in the admin index.php file but no errors are appearing, just a completely blank screen. The front end screen is stuck in maintenance mode. 

I tried searching the theme to see if I could see anything about compatibility with v1.6 but I didn't see anything. It is called theme767. There are no theme related error messages anyway. I have also tried increasing the memory limit, again with no luck.

Any suggestions much appreciated!