Sign In Link Moved To Middle Of Screen

Thanks for the response.  I did turn off the smart cache.  I found the css file which is blockuserinfo and adding the margin does move it over to the right.  However, it squishes the items on top of each other.  The lock is on top of the word Sign which is on top of the word In.  I am obviously not very experienced with css and cannot figure it out, so any additional help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Todd

Great, thanks vekia.  I changed it and it worked perfectly on my pc.  It did not change on my tablet or phone though, so I added an offset for md as well and it did move it over for the tablet - although not as far as I would have liked.  I tried an offset of 4, which was obviously too far, but 3 is not quite all the way over.  On the phone, I got no movement at all trying offsets for sm and xs.  For the phone it is floated all the way to the left, which in this case does not look bad, so I am okay with it.  Would be nice to be able to move the tablet one over a little more though, can I do that in the css?

Thanks,

Todd