Add videos to product image gallery + touch slide for mobile

Hi, I've landed my first Prestashop website and I need some help, as I've got plenty of experience with other CMS (mainly Joomla) but I'm a bit lost here.

My client needs to display both images and video in the same product gallery (next to the product description et al). I see you can easily upload multiple images for a product, but there's no out-of-the-box video option. I've taken a look at the available modules (free and paid) and can't find one that does this. There's multiple slider modules available, but they're mainly for homepage use.

Bonus points if the gallery is responsive and features touch slide controls for mobile devices.

Thx guys!

Edited by Marcusen (see edit history)

Do you want to add videos on or also the images?

The perfect solution would be something like the (non Prestashop) net-a-porter.com website, a gallery where both images and video are shown on the same area.

Live example: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/472170/Dion_Lee/wrap-effect-jersey-bonded-felt-skirt

2B7dUOF.png

If the gallery was also mobile ready it would be perfect!

But by using the above plugin you can only add images. I have also searched other plugin here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/240279-module-prestashop-videos-gallery-module/

Thanks for your help Maria, I already saw that one, but it doesn't solve my problem: that I need the videos shown on the product description page, in the same place as the product images are.

There doesn't seem to be any module featuring this...

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for your help Maria, I already saw that one, but it doesn't solve my problem: that I need the videos shown on the product description page, in the same place as the product images are.

There doesn't seem to be any module featuring this...

Did you manage to find any solution ?

Did you manage to find any solution ?

Sadly, no. I ended buying MackStores Product Videos module. It's not perfect but it got the job done, as is the only (I believe) module that let's you upload videos via each product page in the backend.

I had to modify it quite a bit to adapt it to my client's website though.

For the image gallery I'm using Magic Zoom Plus, which the client had already bought before I joined the project.