ORDER HISTORY keep showing Disabled/Deleted items that didn't Add to Cart

Disabled/Deleted items in particular category (category-name 'BUBBLE') keep showing when customers view their Order-History, normally it auto-added 1 item but sometimes 2-3 items with random Quantity (normally 1).

These items auto added in first order list of ORDER HISTORY

After can't figure it out, I decided to delete these Disabled-items (all BUBBLE) from product catalog.

I also search the entire database for the word 'BUBBLE', they only remain in table

PS_category

PS_feature_value_lang

PS_pagenotfound

PS_orderdetail

PS_statsearch

but not on PS_product_lang

Then I use text-search-option on all files in my entire prestashop directory, looking for word in Deleted-product-name, no file contain that word.

After all these efforts, DELETED ITEM keep adding when customers place order, and view their ORDER HISTORY

Oh! and this DELETED ITEM appear on email notify seller/employee when customer has placed order too, BUT on mail-notify-customer about their order DELETED ITEM don't show.

Is this possible?  Anyone has any ideas how this happen, or how/where to look for the cause-of-problem.

below is the link,  

http://test2.horeca-master.com/login?back=my-account

1. Sign in by user: [email protected]  pwd: testing
  2. Click Test-Category,  Add the product to cart   ( Request-Enquiry button on our site ) 
  3. View user's ORDER-HISTORY   ( Enquiry-History on our site )
Edited by prawatt (see edit history)

Is there a way to view SQL queries for the page?

I tried debug mode by change '_PS_MODE_DEV_'  from false to true

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
/* Compatibility warning */
define('_PS_DISPLAY_COMPATIBILITY_WARNING_', false);
if (_PS_MODE_DEV_)
{
	@ini_set('display_errors', 'on');
	@error_reporting(E_ALL | E_STRICT);
	define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', true);
} 

My page site just throwing errors (wall of text)

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File ... /css/productpaymentlogos.css) is not within the allowed path(s):...\classes\controller\FrontController.php on line 1017

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File ... /themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blocksearch/blocksearch-top.tpl)  is not within the allowed path(s): ...\classes\Tools.php on line 1642

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ... \tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 303

but not show SQL queries, any suggestion on these error & how to show SQL?

Thank you.

No one? Please Community, give me some direction about how to detect

• SQL
  • Variables
  • PHP files

that be used to load any particular Prestashop-page, so I can fix my problem (so far I only knew about how to detect html, css, tpl files via firebug/webdeveloper tool)

Thank you.

Please start by repairing that "open_basedir restriction in effect" error. It is a serious error. It has nothing to do with Prestashop but everything with your server setup. See for example: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1846882/open-basedir-restriction-in-effect-file-is-not-within-the-allowed-paths

You can see your mysql by setting '_PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_' in defines.inc.php to true.

Once a product is ordered its name is stored in ps_order_detail. And that is what you see in order history. 

Your talk about "category-name 'BUBBLE'" makes me doubt whether you know what you are doing. Category names are not stored in product names.

• Like 1

Thanks a ton! , musicmaster. I'll try start fixing things from your guidance.

I talked about that category because although many products has a status=Disable. 

But only Disabled-Products that have been assigned to that Category and have part of its name start by that Category-name  keep added itself to Order-History.    ----->    /* This has nothing to do with Category --- I'm try to be specific about troubled-product, sorry if this'll add confusion */

Even though I deleted all troubled-products from database (use backoffice tool) and rechecked from database that they only remain in TABLE PS_orderdetail.

*** not exist in TABLE PS_product, PS_product_lang ***

So, they should have been nothing to fetch from TABLE PS_product_lang to fill Order-History.

But these non-exist products keep adding itself.

Please correct me if my understanding is not correct.

Thanks

If you disable a category that will not disable the products inside it. So you will still be able to find them with a search and add them to your cart.

As long as you have this "open_basedir restriction in effect" error it is impossible to say whether problems you experience come from Prestashop or from that error.

Thanks again for your recommendation musicmaster, I'll try to solve "open_basedir restriction in effect" error 

with my host ASAP.

My english skill is not good, so please let me clear my point again.

I means Disabled-Products (*I didn't disable any category) that caused me trouble. 

So I deleted them (troubled-product) from database.

But it keep adding random troubled-deleted-product that I've no idea which TABLE it can be fetch from since I did search all table.

Anyway, thank you musicmaster, your recommendation is a gem. I'll start from there.