Website disappeared/not working after upgrade

Hi There,

I tried upgrading from prestashop v1.5.6.0 to v1.6 using 1-Click auto upgrade module, but after upgrade I got 505 error message when I tried accessing the homepage, while the administration panel worked fine. I read in one of the topics on the forum that choosing a theme will solve the issue. I did the same without any luck. It screwed my website even more. Now I'm getting this error message when I hit the URL of my website's homepage. 

Not Found

The requested URL /en/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.27 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.27 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at dirtrades.com Port 80

I panicked and used the “Rollover” feature of the same module in a hope to bring my site back to life but that too didn’t help. Even after successful downgrade and activating the store once again from Preferences > Maintainace > Enable Shop and then choosing the default theme from Preferences > Themes > Default theme, nothing seems to be working out. I’m still getting the same problem. The web-page shows fatal error message while the admin panel is easily accessible. Here is the link of my website: http://dirtrades.com

Please, please, please help me out. I don’t want to do a fresh install because it’ll be a lot of pain in the ass to do everything from scratch. I’m not a Pro. Just a student who has minimal knowledge of coding and average knowledge of Prestashop. Please help me. I’ll buy you a coffee!

post-711737-0-40672700-1413590931_thumb.png

Edited by mohitsingh538 (see edit history)