Need to add order details on payment accepted email

That is extremely weird it's supposed to show up by default. Are you using overrides for the PaymentModule class? Is this happening with all payment methods? If none of the previous, get a fresh 1.5.4 from this site (in the menu, dev/old versions) and replace the order_conf templates

No Sir i am not using any override paymentModule class.i have also checked other payments there also its only showing total paid value.order_conf is working fine and i also replaced template files of payment,order_conf  and even i also replaced PaymentModule file but nothing worked :-(.

Hm, ok let's try printing out something.

At about line 549 of paymentmodule, add this

var_dump($this->formatProductAndVoucherForEmail($products_list));

die();

This will kill the script when you order, see if you get the html printed out

Sir i tried this and during checkout process i got an error

Missing argument 2 for ToolsCore::displayDate(), called in ..../modules/mailalerts/mailalerts.php on line 261 and defined in ..../classes/Tools.php on line 613

and string(433) " USPLabs Mordern BCAA, 150 Tablets र 1,919.20 1 र 1,919.20 

Edited by kamalpreet (see edit history)

it is like this displayDate($date, $id_lang , $full = false, $separator = '-'). maybe the problem is with $id_lang. so for that i assigned $id_lang = 1 because its having 1 value.i again checked checkout process now its page : ....../module/cashondelivery/validation  is showing totally blank

Edited by kamalpreet (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

Hi, i need exactly the same thing but couldn't figure out how to do that. Need to show the order details (products list, prices, shipping, total) in payment confirmation email (payment.html), like it shows on the order_conf.html table.

I am using PS 1.6.0.9