customizing product page

I installed a prestashop site and i need some customization. I have default theme and default module.So, I want to do the following things :-

1) I have the default "product comments" module and i added a text field on the product customization area while adding the product . But I want to display the text field on upper and show the "review" part on lower part of the product page . Right now, the "review" part is upper and "customization text field" is in "lower" part of the product page

2) I want to change the text "Grade" to "Rating" on the review part of product page

3) while writing a review, the title part shows "required" . I want to make it optional or remove it

4) I want to remove "title" and "data" string on the review part of product page.I do not want to show it.

Thanks

thanks for your reply, i already made the changes but am facing a problem in customizing another thing. i want to show 4-5 featured product in product page . i'm using the default module "feature product on home page" . but this shows products only on home page. i want to show them in product page.

i use the latest version 1.6

plz help me

Edited by myecommerce (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for your reply, i already made the changes but am facing a problem in customizing another thing. i want to show 4-5 featured product in product page . i'm using the default module "feature product on home page" . but this shows products only on home page. i want to show them in product page.

i use the latest version 1.6

plz help me

How did you change "grade" to "rating"? I edited productcomments.tpl from

<div class="comment_author">
					<span>{l s='Grade' mod='productcomments'}&nbsp</span>

to

<div class="comment_author">
					<span>{l s='Rating' mod='productcomments'}&nbsp</span>

But no changes on the front end.

Thank you.