white page after upgrade to 1.6.0.9

i have those messages but i dont know what to do 

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with that of DispatcherCore::loadRoutes() in /home1/cctronic/public_html/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 16

Strict Standards: Declaration of FrontController::addCSS() should be compatible with that of FrontControllerCore::addCSS() in/home1/cctronic/public_html/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 131

Warning: require_once(/home1/cctronic/public_html/override/classes/controller/../../../modules/cloudcache/cloudcache.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home1/cctronic/public_html/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 78

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home1/cctronic/public_html/override/classes/controller/../../../modules/cloudcache/cloudcache.php' (include_path='/home1/cctronic/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home1/cctronic/public_html/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 78

i have those messages but i dont know what to do 

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with that of DispatcherCore::loadRoutes() in /home1/cctronic/public_html/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 16

Strict Standards: Declaration of FrontController::addCSS() should be compatible with that of FrontControllerCore::addCSS() in/home1/cctronic/public_html/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 131

Warning: require_once(/home1/cctronic/public_html/override/classes/controller/../../../modules/cloudcache/cloudcache.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home1/cctronic/public_html/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 78

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home1/cctronic/public_html/override/classes/controller/../../../modules/cloudcache/cloudcache.php' (include_path='/home1/cctronic/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home1/cctronic/public_html/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 78

it appears some module or other change created override FrontController that is no longer valid

can you uninstall moudle coludcahce to see if front office displays?

I  came across the same problem since yesterday! I've already edited my php.ini and increased the memory to 1024mb and PS 1.6.0.8 was running like a charm on that memory but since I've upgraded to 1.6.0.9 the front office and catalog menu in back office have gone blank but rest of everything seems to be working fine.

here's the front office error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC) in /home8/kaxus/public_html/override/classes/Cart.php on line 126

and here's the back office "configuration information" error: Missing files (1) psadmin/autoupgrade/index.php

I shall be very thankful if you or anyone can tell me how to fix these problems.