How can I change "Out of Stock"

In 1.6 you can do it in back office Localization/Translations

Choose Front Office Translations from first dropdown box

Choose the theme you are using from second drop down box

Choose the language you are using from third box

Click Modify

Scroll down to Product-List

Click on it if its not already expanded and you will find Out of stock = on the left

Just edit the box on the right, click save and job done

same principle

back office localizations/translations

choose front office and your theme then click on the little flag

that should open up the list so you can edit them

BTW if you want to upgrade in the future, make an exact copy of your shop then upgrade that first, that way if anything goes wrong you wont lose anything......NEVER upgrade a live shop!!!

same principle

back office localizations/translations

choose front office and your theme then click on the little flag

that should open up the list so you can edit them

BTW if you want to upgrade in the future, make an exact copy of your shop then upgrade that first, that way if anything goes wrong you wont lose anything......NEVER upgrade a live shop!!!

Can you be a bit more specific I cant find a 'back office/translations' tab our pull down from the prestashop menu choices. I have "catalogs, orders, customers......tabs to pull down but nothin gin that row or any pull down has "back office/translations"

I did do the exact copy thats how i rescued it. 1.6 is way too different and I saw all the problems on the forums. I could learn its quirks by reading for a few weeks but atm do not have the time.

ok I found it. I went thru the left side found where it says OUT OF STOCK and to the right after the = sign put in AVAILABLE SOON and then saved/updated. Went to the store looked at product still says OUT OF STOCK below the price and  "This product no longer in stock"

It didnt work, any suggestions?