Prestashop 1.6.0.9 wierd header tags H1, H2

dear forum members,

We noticed our products were loosing pagerank. Intial we searched for solution on obvious places until we came accross this....

Prestashop presents weird labels for  H1 and H2 header tags. Prestashop doen not pick product title as H1 tag and does not follow the H2, H3 structure we use in product discription. See example  http://screencast.com/t/6xtUk8g07

Search in Presta forum did not bring the solution.  product.tpl  see:http://screencast.com/t/FDSVYPZtEt

We are on PS 1.6.0.9. and seek help for this weird issue.   Our site www.derks-wielersport.nl

Looking forward to your help,

Thank you,

Peter

Edited by peter4661 (see edit history)

Hi

That h1 is strange but it is code you entered or came together with paid module "Advanced top menu" and you should be able to change that easterly. Then real h1 should be found, and PrestaShop by default have rich snippets on product page so it should help a bit

<h1 itemprop="name">Sigma Fietscomputer ROX 5.0 met Candance & Hartslagmeter</h1> 

For h2 tag, that comes from blockcart.tpl and you could change that so instead h2 it is just span tag and just style same.

Hi

That h1 is strange but it is code you entered or came together with paid module "Advanced top menu" and you should be able to change that easterly. Then real h1 should be found, and PrestaShop by default have rich snippets on product page so it should help a bit

<h1 itemprop="name">Sigma Fietscomputer ROX 5.0 met Candance & Hartslagmeter</h1> 

For h2 tag, that comes from blockcart.tpl and you could change that so instead h2 it is just span tag and just style same.

Thank you for the tip. I could not identify the place were to change in " advanced top menu". To test I deactivated and uninstalled the " advanced top menu" module and cleaned smarty cache .  ..mmm did not solved the problem. 

This the code in product.tpl <h1 itemprop="name">{$product->name|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}</h1>

Thank you for the tip. I could not identify the place were to change in " advanced top menu". To test I deactivated and uninstalled the " advanced top menu" module and cleaned smarty cache .  ..mmm did not solved the problem. 

This the code in product.tpl <h1 itemprop="name">{$product->name|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}</h1>

Is not getting better.. after re-installation " Advanced top menu"  we have no H1 tag any more.

After this, installed fresh product.tpl. did not resloved the problem. 

All tips are welcome.