windows azure blob storage sync (images,css,js) with prestashop

:wacko:  :wacko:

i have integrated media server for cdn in prestashop, i have transfered all my css, images and js files to windows azure blob storage.

i have uploaded following folders:-

/js,

/img,

/themes

i have set media server #1 to my domain - 'cdn.mydomain.com', in performance panel,

i have enabled -

Smart cache for CSS - yes

Smart cache for JavaScript - yes

Minify HTML - yes

Compress inline JavaScript in HTML - yes

Apache optimization - yes

its all working fine.

But 

1. when i add new product, how the images will be processed of this new product, now are the images will be moved to cdn(blob storage) automatically or i have to upload them manually every time when i add a new product ????

2. Prestashop's feature CCC (COMBINE, COMPRESS AND CACHE)  makes cache in 'themes\mytheme\cache' folder and automatically generates cache files for css and js, which will be used for frontend. but it generates css and js cache file time by time and these files are not uploading to cdn, so the frontend won't get the newely generated cache css and js, because its trying to get from cdn and cdn has not sync with newely generated cached files. i have to upload them manually everytime when prestashop generates cache files for css and js,

is there any solution for this problem, for auto sync cached css and js with cdn

please help me to find a solution, i am stuck with all this cdn problems,

thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...