Default-Bootstrap Right Column Disappeared

Hello,

I am fairly new to prestaShop; I am interning for a company that is using it and unfortunately, I busted it. What's worse, I made only two changes:

• I cleaned up the "displayheader" hook by removing modules that were supposed to be in the left and right columns.

• I edited the "global.css" file to bring the logo and banner closer together.

To hopefully undo what I'd done, I copied and pasted the global.css file from my download of the prestaShop software into that of the company. I also re-transplanted all of the modules that were in the "displayheader" hook and made sure they were in the right order, but nothing has helped and I don't know what else to do.

GreatMoodsMallShopLiveEditMode_zps4941b9

What's even weirder is that the modules show up in live edit mode, only it does not look like they have any HTML in them, except for the Categories Block module. When I exit the shop's live edit mode, I am redirected to the company's home page, and not to that shop's page. Is that normal? I don't think it's done that before I edited the CSS and the store's modules, but I can't remember for sure.

Here is an image of what the page SHOULD look like, only with a few more modules added to the columns:

GreatMoodsMallShopOnline_zps3140eb3b.png

And here is what the page looks like now:

GreatMoodsMallShopCurrent_zps3038c78e.pn

I seriously hope someone can help me out so my employers don't have to take down and re-upload everything like the author of this post did!

That's good to know for future reference. It's a good thing I made a word doc of what modules I removed so that I can add them again in the proper order. That was one of the first things I did, but it hasn't helped yet.  :mellow: 

Would editing the header and footer .tpl files help?

Edited by Shortstuff81000 (see edit history)