Does prestashop support single sign on (SSO)

Hello Team,

I am curious to know if prestashop  supports SSO. I have joomla installed in my website and wondring i can link my existing with so that they do not need to register again for prestashop. I am hopping to hear "Yes" :)

Thanks,

Avinash

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

To be frank i don't know exactly what are the steps to be taken for setting up Prestashop sso with the stores.

But here when you go through my answer, you will find a solution.

As I worked as a technical support team member at my store (which is gathering donations / seeking funds from customers) we followed an authentication method for our users. Our Platform is an open source and felt it as an opportunity to streamline the user experience and ease of access to login into our stores with improved security capabilities and thus reducing password capabilities.

Here we have done our setup using a connector / module named PrestaShop Single Sign-On (SSO) contributed by team miniorange.

We contacted them to set up an SSO for our store. They showed us a demo and finally after looking into our requirements we got their module with validity of 1 year. If you need any setup guides you can check here...

As we are non-profit institutions and looking for non profit discounts we also got offered huge discounts on our purchases.

Hope my answer helps many admins like us…