Relations between attributes

Hi, 

I have a general question about the product attributes. I need to give for an end-user a possibility to select couple of options which will affect the price. The trick is that the options should be dependant one on each other. Let's examine this example. I have a commerce which sells computers. User can buy a general computer (this is product), but also can add some components. Let us assume, the user can choose motherboard, CPU and RAM Memory. 

Motherboard: these are the options available for user to select the motherboard:

1. Motherboard with support for: i7 CPU / 1666 DDR3

2. Motherboard with support for: i5 CPU / 1333 DDR2

3. Motherboard with support for: AMD / 1066 DDR

CPU: 

1. i7

2. i5

3. AMD

RAM:

1. 1666 DDR3

2. 1333 DDR2

3. 1066 DDR

Here is the desired workflow:

When the user select option 1 for motherboard (i7, 1666DDR3) then the ONLY available options for CPU and RAM should be accordingly 1 (i7) and 1 (1666DDR3). All the other options should be disabled or hidden. 

user-decided.jpg

This is really simple example of what I need. I've heard about this module called Attribute Wizard Pro, but is this module provide this functionallity? In fact I need to go deeper then that and make more dependencies for three or four nested fields on each other. Any comment would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Dave