Problems with shop in slovene translation: number of articles

toncika

Hi,

I have some problems with the slovene version because of the special characteristics of the language. I need some help to get it right. I'll try to explain it as simply as I can.

The problem is that slovene language has singular, dual and plural and the plural has two different forms for 3 and 4 and another one for more than 5 products... So when in english you have "there is 1 product" and "there are x product" and x is > 1, in slovene is much more complicated. Not only the number, but also the verbal form and the noun change:

in the cart is 1 product = v kosarici je 1 izdelek (where "je"=is and "izdelek"=product)

in the cart are 2 products = v kosarici sta 2 izdelka (where "sta"=are and "izdelka"=products)

in the cart are 3 or 4 products = v kosarici so 3/4 izdelki (where "so"=are and "izdelki"=products)

in the cart are 5 or more products = v kosarici je 5 izdelkov (where "je"=are and "izdelkov"=products)

I'm facing this problem especially with things concerning the cart and I'd like to set it right, but I need some help from you guys as I don't know nothing about css and html. Can anyone help me and tell me what to add (and where) in order to fix it?

Thank you in advance.

ps: using version 1.6